EXV: Rookie Draft 2016

Started by elephants, September 04, 2016, 05:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

We'll go Ruggles

Coming into his prime footballing age, so can't see him going backwards.

nrich102

Sorry Guys, Year 12 is showering on me atm.

I didn't delist Cox so will sit out this draft. :)

Scrads

Quote from: nrich102 on February 21, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

Sorry for the confusion! Haha. Not sure what I was thinking haha. Anyway 4 picks in a row for me, coming right up!

LF

Quote from: Scrads on February 21, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on February 21, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

Sorry for the confusion! Haha. Not sure what I was thinking haha. Anyway 4 picks in a row for me, coming right up!

Be kind to the rest of us haha :P

Scrads

Nic Newman - taking a punt here that this guy gets some games and has the capacity to score well.

Tom Papley - injured early, but I think he has the potential to be a solid forward option for years to come.

Aaron Black - surely going to replace Kersten in a forward role for the Cats.

Rory Atkins - improved nicely in his 2nd year, could take another step this year. Welcome back to the Wolves after being a top-up for us last year.

Nige

Wrap her up boys, Scrads just cleaned up.  :P

Scrads

Quote from: Nige on February 21, 2017, 11:56:42 PM
Wrap her up boys, Scrads just cleaned up.  :P

And I'm not done yet ;)

Spite

I'm passing my picks btw have 40 on my list!

LaHug

Sorry guys. About to pick now. Was in bed when by the time it was my go :P

LaHug

At the risk of upsetting ele, we pick Reilly O'Brien. The moment Jacobs retires or, heaven forbid, gets injured, our ruck depth is amazing!

I'll message LF but she's at work so might not be able to pick. I'll ask her if I can pick for her as her next two picks are before mine so a 3 player depth chart won't stuff things up.

Scrads

Quote from: LaHug on February 22, 2017, 09:42:29 AM
At the risk of upsetting ele, we pick Reilly O'Brien. The moment Jacobs retires or, heaven forbid, gets injured, our ruck depth is amazing!

I'll message LF but she's at work so might not be able to pick. I'll ask her if I can pick for her as her next two picks are before mine so a 3 player depth chart won't stuff things up.

Nice pick! Had I not got myself Archie Smith earlier I probably would have grabbed him as he was in contention for my bundle just then.

LaHug

Quote from: Scrads on February 22, 2017, 11:25:40 AM
Quote from: LaHug on February 22, 2017, 09:42:29 AM

Nice pick! Had I not got myself Archie Smith earlier I probably would have grabbed him as he was in contention for my bundle just then.

Was tossing up between him and one other guy. If that other guy lasts through LF's and ele's picks, I'll be a happy chappy.

LF

Because we don't have a backup ruck and had planned to grab one anyway and now really need one with Roughie out for a few weeks
Croatia picks Roughies team mate Tom Campbell

LaHug

LF's let me know her next pick so I can help her out if she can't get online after ele's pick

elephants

A defender that dropped 4 scores of 80+ in his first 8 games. I've seen enough to suspect this guy definitely has a fantasy scoring future, and I can't wait for him to do a Pittard and shed one of his last names the year before he goes premo ;)

Darcy Byrne-Jones

Welcome to the Bashers!