Enzedder 2016

Started by enzedder, October 04, 2015, 10:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Shaw, Rance, Laird, DBJ, Mcdonald-Tip, Brown (Ruggles, Brand)
Danger, Pendles, GAJ, J Selwood, Priddis, Libba, Wines, Petracca (Oliver, Menadue, Smith)
Goldy, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Z Merrett, Zorko, Hall, Kerridge, Wells (B Kennedy, Papley)

Probably going to trade Wines and Oliver out today to Neale and Mathieson. Going to go a week early on Mathieson as a downgrade to another defensive option looks tricky atm.... B Williams was going to be my go to this week but might have to look at another option. Harry Marsh scored 51 pts last night but no idea on JS, Tucker could be back... no idea really atm. I really probably should upgrade a defender but if DBJ and Mcd-Tip can keep scoring 80+ I'm prepared to upgrade elsewhere.
The plan is to get Robbie Gray for around 510k for Menadue next week. Will have about 140k to grab the best rookie.
I'm a little worried about Goldy being iced up and if he doesn't play next week all plans get thrown up in the air.

Next week team will hopefully be...
Shaw, Rance, Laird, DBJ, Mcdonald-Tip, Tucker? (Ruggles, Brand)
Danger, Pendles, GAJ, J Selwood, Priddis, Libba, Neale, Petracca (Mathieson, R Gray, Smith)
Goldy, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Z Merrett, Zorko, Hall, Kerridge, Wells (B Kennedy, Papley)

PICCOLLO

Just play the Goldy thing by ear and have some cash on hand for a contingency plan.

Is it better to stick fat with Wines and trade your rookies to premoes first?  Yes, he isn't going great but players like Brown will be hurting your scoring potential just as much.

Quadzilla could turn it around.

B.Kennedy (who you aren't even fielding) to Dollhouse then use Kerridge in mids for this week?

enzedder

Shaw, Rance, Laird, DBJ, Mcdonald-Tip, Ruggles (Collins, Brand)
Danger, Pendles, GAJ, J Selwood, Priddis, R Gray, Libba, Wines (BKennedy, Menadue, Smith)
Goldy, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Z Merrett, Zorko, Hall, Kerridge, Wells (Petracca, Papley)

Thinking Ruggles to McVeigh & Bennedy to B Williams both Def-Mid...was going to go Matho but he's been omitted.
Williams is on the extended bench and may not play but at least it sets up a mid-def link and the defenders need upgrading with McDonald-tip, DBJ and Ruggles at D4-6 currently.

enzedder

Team after R13
Shaw, Rance, Laird, DBJ, Ruggles, Collins (Brand, Lee)
Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Neale, Priddis, Gray, Liberatore (B Kennedy, Trengove, Petracca)
Goldstein, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Z Merrett, Wells, Hall (Kerridge, Menadue)

It's time to sort out the defence now.
Next week's trades...
BKennedy to Phillips (keeps two DPP links in mids with all my fwds)
Ruggles to Simpson

Ringo

Would DBJ be a better trade to Simpson.

What are your intentions with Brand and Lee as they would be risks to carry?

enzedder

Team after R14
Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Ruggles, Collins (Brand, Lee)
Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Neale, Priddis, Gray, Liberatore  (Petracca, Phillips, Trengove)
Goldstein, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Z Merrett, Deledio, Hall (Kerridge, Menadue)

Trades this week were... DBJ- Simpson/ Bennedy-Phillips/ Wells-Deledio

Ruggles, Collins and Menadue all have cash to make after this week's scores so will upgrade D5&6 in a few weeks when cashed up and likely trade Menadue to Hugh Greenwood (Adel) simply because he is a 102kmid/fwd dpp who I can switch as needed and keep two dpp links open between fwds/mids... could also use to loophole when possible with Kerridge, Petracca, Hall, Phillips...

_wato

How good were Ruggles, Collins, Menadue... Beat up on teams with Heater Bartel Robbo lol

Trades look solid man, love how you have cover on both the forwards and mids, although that D5/6 has to be upgraded swiftly to avoid losing too many points because I see both Ruggles/Collins returning to 60's but that's just me.

Who were you looking at for those positions? Would love to see you go with someone completely left of centre (like a Pittard) but would completely understand if you went with Dochers and another premium.

And, with Greenwood (102k mid), have you taken close attention to Adelaide's draw so you can make use of the loophole?

enzedder

Quote from: _wato on June 27, 2016, 10:52:19 AM
How good were Ruggles, Collins, Menadue... Beat up on teams with Heater Bartel Robbo lol

Trades look solid man, love how you have cover on both the forwards and mids, although that D5/6 has to be upgraded swiftly to avoid losing too many points because I see both Ruggles/Collins returning to 60's but that's just me.

Who were you looking at for those positions? Would love to see you go with someone completely left of centre (like a Pittard) but would completely understand if you went with Dochers and another premium.

And, with Greenwood (102k mid), have you taken close attention to Adelaide's draw so you can make use of the loophole?
Yeah was lucky with Menadue, Collins and Ruggles this week. Want to trade this week but can't really at their prices and cash still to make. Unsure of what defenders yet but McVeigh, Bartel, JJ, Pittard, Docherty, Z Williams and Boyd will be some I look at.
Greenwood/ Adelaide have all Saturday night and Sunday games to finish the year off so if I can't loophole Petracca, Trengove, Kerridge or Hall then I'll still be able to loophole the likes of Martin and Zerrett.
That's the plan anyway.

Ringo

Nice Plan but will you get the same loophole with Kerridge as Greenwood or do you need Greenwood for cash. Carlton and Crows have similar draws and remember we only have 4 Rds till finals as well.

enzedder

Quote from: Ringo on June 27, 2016, 02:20:42 PM
Nice Plan but will you get the same loophole with Kerridge as Greenwood or do you need Greenwood for cash. Carlton and Crows have similar draws and remember we only have 4 Rds till finals as well.
Menadue to Greenwood gives 200k and I need to upgrade 2 defensive rookies still.
Not sure I follow re: Kerridge loophole... Greenwood guarantees I have 1 mid/fwd non player to loophole. The non player may sort itself out... But if it doesn't Greenwood fits the bill and frees up funds.

enzedder

Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Ruggles, Collins (Brand, Lee)
Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Neale, Priddis, Gray, Liberatore  (Kerridge, Menadue, Trengove)
Goldstein, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Z Merrett, Deledio, Hall (Petracca, Phillips)

Didn't trade this week.
Just visited TooSerious and currently thinking about these trades over the next two weeks.
Menadue to Joyce (will still be cheap...about 141k)... both forecast to rise about 20k next game.
Ruggles to McVeigh ....McVeigh is another premo and will rise in cash probably more than Ruggles next week.
Following week...
Petracca to Silvagni
Brand to Johannisen...should be affordable... if not Collins goes and extra cash saved for future trades.
Wanted to keep Petracca for extra depth and to have two mid/fwd link open but McVeigh/Joyce create a mid/def link that could be handy too.
Thoughts appreciated.
Team would be...
Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Laird, McVeigh, Johannisen (Collins, Lee)
Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Neale, Priddis, Gray, Liberatore  (Kerridge, Joyce, Trengove)
Goldstein, Gawn (Goetz)
Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Z Merrett, Deledio, Hall (Silvagni, Phillips)

Ringo

Do not mind it at all.  How many trades left for finals trading as Libba at M9 worries me a little going into must win finals. 

enzedder

Quote from: Ringo on July 03, 2016, 02:42:58 PM
Do not mind it at all.  How many trades left for finals trading as Libba at M9 worries me a little going into must win finals.
Fast running out like everyone.
Libba M8? think he stays there. If I'm lucky he could be my last trade during the finals.
By getting Joyce for Kerridge, rather than Petracca and Johannisen for Collins rather than Brand I can do the above upgrades over the next two weeks at the cost of 3 trades instead of 4. Would mean I keep Menadue on the pine and let Silvagni slide by.
Would mean my bench would be weaker with Petracca covering fwd/mids instead of Kerridge and Brand/Lee defence cover instead of Collins...that's probably the go...better to have the same cattle on the park, use less trades and use the cash on the bench. That extra trade could be worth gold...or is Lee/Brand too risky?

PICCOLLO

Quote from: enzedder on July 03, 2016, 03:43:51 PM
Libba M8? think he stays there. If I'm lucky he could be my last trade during the finals.
By getting Joyce for Kerridge, rather than Petracca and Johannisen for Collins rather than Brand I can do the above upgrades over the next two weeks at the cost of 3 trades instead of 4. Would mean I keep Menadue on the pine and let Silvagni slide by.
Would mean my bench would be weaker with Petracca covering fwd/mids instead of Kerridge and Brand/Lee defence cover instead of Collins...that's probably the go...better to have the same cattle on the park, use less trades and use the cash on the bench. That extra trade could be worth gold...or is Lee/Brand too risky?

Its a bit risky but if you are low on trades then I think conserving the trade is better. Only issue is that Lee and Brand have questionable JS and arent great scorers when they do play.

Brand to m/d cheapo and kerridge to mcveigh? Petracca and menadue can cover m/f lines for now. That leaves you with Ruggles for now then get JJ following week?

enzedder

Quote from: PICCOLLO on July 03, 2016, 11:19:58 PM
Quote from: enzedder on July 03, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

Its a bit risky but if you are low on trades then I think conserving the trade is better. Only issue is that Lee and Brand have questionable JS and arent great scorers when they do play.

Brand to m/d cheapo and kerridge to mcveigh? Petracca and menadue can cover m/f lines for now. That leaves you with Ruggles for now then get JJ following week?
Those trades look good for next week but an extra trade involving one of Petracca or Menadue to a cheapie such as Silvagni or Greenwood would be required to generate the funds needed to upgrade Ruggles. Could do it though but might be painful with a LTI.