The soccer News over the summer...

Started by HillHero13, July 01, 2010, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

Lokomotiv Chelski won't win jack next season. If a poor Manchester United can push them all the way, what is a decent Manchester United going to do?

HillHero13

BREAKING NEWS!!

i went onto robs site and has said in the last 15-30 mins chelsea Owner Roban Abramovic has made a Premier League high 40 million pound move on Striker Fernando Torress IN Spains training camp...

Andrew3737

HillHero13

Robbie Keane Loan to celtic... Rob i think your happy...

Chelsea are favourites for torres becaise City will have the money but Torres wants to play champions league and win silver wear...

Chelsea are looking to get Atletico  Madrid striker Sergio Aguero

HillHero13

" It's Now Or NEVER" Fabregas...

Barcelona president has told Fabregas it's now or never for him to join Barcelona..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 07, 2010, 03:34:38 PM
Chelsea are favourites for torres becaise City will have the money but Torres wants to play champions league and win silver wear...
Burn ;D.

Andrew3737

Fletch74

Rumors are that the Gunners are going to make a bid for Ozil. That would fit in well with the rumoured move of Fabregas??

Hawka

ozil has had a fantastic world cup so im not suprised he is on the radar of english clubs

ossie85

Heard a rumour the Gold Coast was going after Ronaldo's kid, paying him $2m a year and will probably play better than Hunt.

RobsOverAchieverss

Robbie Keane Loan to celtic... Rob i think your happy...

[/quote] I am very happy, however its only a loan why dont the CFC board put there hands in there pocket and buy him he clearly want to play for us and would be excellent in the SPL, in lennon i trust!!

RobsOverAchieverss

SWP to Spurs ? I dont think spurs need another midfeilder why doesn't harry buy defenders esecpcially because King plays Part time? and is propably the most important defender they have!

RobsOverAchieverss

Also.... Arsenal have signed defender Laurent Koscielny from French club Lorient on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

Andrew3737

Arsenal won't go anywhere this season. SWP to spurs would be useless. Lennon is a better player. Dawson has become the best defender for spurs.