Promoted Rookies

Started by c4v3m4n, March 20, 2012, 11:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: thebrock on March 21, 2012, 02:41:48 PM
Spurr any chance to be promoted for the dockers?

Probably not. I reckon Pearce will get the promotion after his standout performances in the NAB Cup.

4INAROW

didnt pearce already get promoted earlier in the week? sorry don't have a link but im pretty sure some1 posted 1 earlier.  :)

TheMailman

Quote from: 4INAROW on March 21, 2012, 05:13:29 PM
didnt pearce already get promoted earlier in the week? sorry don't have a link but im pretty sure some1 posted 1 earlier.  :)

Hasn't been promoted yet

4INAROW

sorry article may of said he was favourite, wasn't sure.

Slashers

Shouldn't there have been more promotions/elevations?
Whats the best way to find out who is in the senior list and who isn't yet?
Can someone come up with a list of the current popular choices who aren't??

ben_020285

WillDel

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/131190/default.aspx

Harry Cunningham. I had put this up accidentally in its own post before I realized this was here.

great work beating me to the punch haha.

c4v3m4n

Thanks guys for the info. :)

Cruiseon

At least we'll know in a few hours whether he makes the round 1 side. If he does he will become of of the most popular rookies chosen I reckon.

CrowsFan

Should keep in mind with Cunningham though is he isn't a nominated rookie so wont be on the senior list for the entire season. So if he isn't named round 1, but get's named a few rounds later he may not play many games before going back on the rookie list...

ben_020285

Mat0369

Quote from: Slashers on March 21, 2012, 03:13:44 PM
Thats exactly how I feel. CROOKS! They announce live SC scoring today (finally) - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/live-supercoach-points-are-here/story-e6frf9jf-1226305072985?from=public_js - but you have to pay for it as part of this stupid 'Digital Pass' crapola!!
I will still stick with SC if it stays free to play. I prefer the scoring system over DT and hopefully the qrt by qrt scoring is still up. I am thinking of getting the Herald Sun home delivered now. With a home delivery you get a free digital pass. I buy the paper every day anyway and it is cheaper to get it home delivered.

SydneyRox

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 22, 2012, 01:46:23 PM
Should keep in mind with Cunningham though is he isn't a nominated rookie so wont be on the senior list for the entire season. So if he isn't named round 1, but get's named a few rounds later he may not play many games before going back on the rookie list...

He will also struggle to hold his place once ROK comes back into the team... playing pretty much the same role.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 22, 2012, 06:59:37 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on March 22, 2012, 01:46:23 PM

He will also struggle to hold his place once ROK comes back into the team... playing pretty much the same role.
or will be fighting with Rohan for the spot......

bennynam

The Hawks have upgraded Broc McCauley from the rookie list to replace the injured Alex Woodward.