Kayne Turner Debut

Started by kilbluff1985, August 07, 2014, 01:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: brad on August 08, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 08, 2014, 11:56:04 AM
64 kegs, i have bigger dinners than that
I drink more than that on a Friday night. weeelllllll that's pushing it

I crap more than that on a saturday morning.

literally pushing it. It's a flowering challenge ever time. Classic post-friday sh1ts.

Big Mac

Bloody hell this kid is small - I wonder why some players don't try to put on weight before they get drafted. Or do the extra kgs make it a lot harder for small guys to get drafted because they are less agile?

Ziplock

Quote from: Big  Mac on August 08, 2014, 08:04:37 PM
Bloody hell this kid is small - I wonder why some players don't try to put on weight before they get drafted. Or do the extra kgs make it a lot harder for small guys to get drafted because they are less agile?

Some people can't really put on mass until they hit a certain point in physical development. Or, he mightn't have been expecting to get drafted and had focused largely on school etc. rather than trying to get his body AFL ready.

Nige

Quote from: Ziplock on August 08, 2014, 08:44:34 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on August 08, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

Some people can't really put on mass until they hit a certain point in physical development. Or, he mightn't have been expecting to get drafted and had focused largely on school etc. rather than trying to get his body AFL ready.
He's still in school apparently.

Was only eligible to be drafted by 6 hours or something I heard the other day.

frenzy

and still in the team.... so his 4th game will be an elimination final.... go you good thing.  ;D

Capper

Quote from: frenzy on September 04, 2014, 10:20:11 PM
and still in the team.... so his 4th game will be an elimination final.... go you good thing.  ;D
1 goal first game, 2 goals 2nd, 4 goals 3rd, ?? goals in the 4th

Holz

Quote from: tabs on September 04, 2014, 11:47:00 PM
Quote from: frenzy on September 04, 2014, 10:20:11 PM
1 goal first game, 2 goals 2nd, 4 goals 3rd, ?? goals in the 4th

I'll take 8

kilbluff1985

rising star winner next year ;) ;D

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 05, 2014, 01:28:18 AM

Already locked in. Still surprised he didn't get the nomination for round 23.

elephants

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 05, 2014, 11:33:01 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 05, 2014, 01:28:18 AM

Already locked in. Still surprised he didn't get the nomination for round 23.

Its tough, Jack Martin was awesome in a thrashing vs WCE. Bittersweet though, a nomination this year means you can't win it next year :P

kilbluff1985

you sure ele? i thought you just had to be under 21 and play 10 games or less

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 05, 2014, 11:44:25 PM
you sure ele? i thought you just had to be under 21 and play 10 games or less

My mistake, just looked it up and you're right. Thought I heard the commentators mention it last Sunday but presumably they were referring to the fact Jack Martin had played 11 games therefore not being able to win next season.

frenzy

And still Sugar gets a game in the semi's..... woohoo go you good thing.  ;D

stew42

If he's cemented a spot (really hope he has!) could hit 400 games if all goes well #fingerscrossed #hashtag

kilbluff1985

Quote from: stew42 on September 20, 2014, 08:12:56 PM
If he's cemented a spot (really hope he has!) could hit 400 games if all goes well #fingerscrossed #hashtag

i think he has will only get better with another pre season and no school next year to worry about