Crusading Knights v Luigi Industries @ The Round Table
SuperRadioactive Saints v Crafty Carnies @ The Periodic Table
Fletch’s Fossil’s v Cookie’s Monsters @ The Burial Ground
Last Nights Leftovers v TwentyNine @ The Trash Heap

All trades must be in by midnight Thursday 23rd February

All teams must be in by midnight Friday 24th February

CrowsFan

Just a heads up for ML...

You might want to trade out Mertesacker, he is going to be out for a long time ;)

CrowsFan

Now some bad news for Fletch. Arshavin has gone on loan back to his former club Zenit for the remainder of the season...

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 25, 2012, 12:58:19 PM
Now some bad news for Fletch. Arshavin has gone on loan back to his former club Zenit for the remainder of the season...

just saw that.

I have no idea what else to do to improve my team.... :(

CrowsFan

Just my luck that I trade out Young since he was injured and I had Valencia who was gunning it and now Young is back playing and Valencia is out for about a month  :'(

BoredSaint

Quote from: Luigi197 on February 25, 2012, 01:51:40 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 25, 2012, 12:58:19 PM

just saw that.

I have no idea what else to do to improve my team.... :(
good trade for me then.. bad luck fletch

CrowsFan

Round 26 Results

The Monkey Wrenchers 54 v 54 The Brown Trumpets @ The Soup Bowl
DG could be forgiven for expecting an easy win over MC's last placed side, but The Monkey Wrenchers battled to a deserved draw, with only 9 players on the field. Captain Cisse lead the charge with 12 points, whilst Song (9), Schwarzer (8) and Balotelli (8) all helped out. The Brown Trumpets had a full squad of 11 players, but were unable to close out a win. Luiz top scored with 13 points followed by RVP with 8, but it was not enough to get the win.

Crusading Knights 28 v 41 Luigi Industries @ The Round Table
In a battle of 7th vs 8th on the ladder, it was 8th place that came up with a comfortable win. For the winners captain Young stood out with 8 points, whilst Kompany and Etherington both contributed well with 6 points. Unfortunately for the Knights they could only manage to field 10 players and so succumbed without putting up much fight. The only notable scorer was Jarvis with 8 points.

SuperRadioactive Saints 37 v 20 Crafty Carnies @ The Periodic Table
A surprisingly low scoring affair for a match between first and third on the ladder. This was mainly due to the fact that the Saints could only get 9 players on to the park, whilst the Carnies had it even worse with only 7 deciding to turn up to play!! For the Saints Bale as captain top scored with 10, whilst Hangeland and Cahill both chipped in with 6. For the Carnies Adebayor tried to overcome the player deficit with 9 points, but no one else could contribute anything of note.

Fletch’s Fossil’s 75 v 56 Cookie’s Monsters @ The Burial Ground
Fletch was the top scorer of the round and so was never troubled by Cookie's Monsters even though they placed equal second for points scored in the round. Aguero and Lampard lead the charge for the Fossils with 14 each and Gutierrez was not far behind with 9. Collins scored 7 points, whilst 4 others contributed 6 each. For the Monsters Sagna (12), Nani (12) and Drogba (11) did their best, but the rest of the team failed to help out, finishing the match with 10 players. 

Last Nights Leftovers 31 v 56 TwentyNine @ The Trash Heap
In the final match of the round TwentyNine had a comfortable 25 point win over LNL. Walcott was the top scorer with a mighty 15 points, whilst captain Silva helped out with 12. For LNL Odemwingie was the only decent contributor with 13 points.

CrowsFan

#TeamWDL+/-Points
1.SuperRadioactive Saints180825454
2.The Brown Trumpets162826050
3.Fletch's Fossil's150113045
4.Crafty Carnies142106844
5.TwentyNine1411114843
6.Cookie's Monsters13211-1441
7.Crusading Knights10115-7431
8.Luigi Industries9116-15028
9.Last Nights Leftovers8117-23725
10.The Monkey Wrenchers7217-28523

Luigi197

Fletch74

Even when I score a big total, my opponent does as well... ::)

Just can't build up that +/- column!

CrowsFan

Fletch I don't know how you can be complaining. I only had 7 players play on the weekend, and one of those players scored 0 anyway so only 6 people who scored points!!

Fletch74

I'm not really complaining, but when I finally do get a big score, my opponent does too... I just want to build up that 4th column ;)

Pedantic, I am :P

My Chumps

Wow, so suprised  :P
When I entered my team I thought I was bound for another loss...