Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

LordSneeze

Nige

Quote from: LordSneeze on May 31, 2017, 10:54:33 PM
Quote from: Nige on May 31, 2017, 10:49:35 PM
where am i

Always next year
Hahaha, I just clicked on the thread for the first time, saw Marvel faces, billions of numbers and a draw taking place and was trying to make sense of it all.

djbics

Awesome LS, still reckon Group 4 with Mountalizians and McBasketball is the toughest quarter, some ripping teams there

ravun

Giddyup!!!

Game on!!!

Wish there was an easy way to see live scores from opponents in other divisions.

djbics

Quote from: ravun on May 31, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Giddyup!!!

Game on!!!

Wish there was an easy way to see live scores from opponents in other divisions.

If you can find their team, maybe try the rivalry function through SC

Spite

Awesome work LS. I'm through the second round and must say I quite like group 1!

SydneyRox

LordSneeze

SydneyRox

LordSneeze

The Byes are here and it is now best 18, so expect lower scores, more likely nearer the 1600-1800 mark this week. This is the time that the big boys make their moves overtaking those that have taken the eye off the ball and not planned correctly for the difficulties that the byes always bring, but keep in mind that we always see injuries in the second half of the year, so be frugal with the trades so not to be left too shorthanded at the end. From next week we will see the beginning of the knockout competition, R11 is not included due to the massive variance in the amount of player teams have and short notice on start date.

Round 8 Results
Division 1

Match of the Round â€" Jive Turkeys vs Mountalizians FC
In the Match of the Round, Mountalizians FC won a cracker over Jive Turkeys. While the scores were not overly close both teams were on the edge of their seats until the last match waiting to see who would emerge victorious. This win comes after his close loss to Terrifying Glue and will be hoping this is the catalyst for a more consistent run of wins. Jive Turkeys on the other hand fell back into the pack after having 2 strong wins, the third was just a little too elusive to achieve.

In other matches Terrifying Glue won another match by a miniscule Margin with Corkascrew the unlucky opponent. The season isn’t working out well for him and doubt must be starting to creep in about his ability to stay up. Bombers Rule won once again with Big Tonka his mark this week. Will he continue against SCHILLACI whom got a strong Win over the underperforming Spinach who cannot buy a win at the moment. BlueBaggers took out his frustration from last weeks performance with a big with over Tiger Of Old. Cunning Coyotes Scored strongly to inflict the well known and formidable Bored Saints. Bics best had too much gas for Don’t Dog LeBois bouncing back from his 7 point loss last week. Stubbsy’s Heroes continued the Stubbsy’s Heroes Show now with cheerleaders making Peptides FC his first victim of the revamped version. While Brainpharts upset McBasketball in a match Mcbasketball would have chalked down in the W department.

Division 2

Match of the Round â€" Beef Tannen FC vs Engineticians
In a huge match of the round Engineticians kept the top 4 very much a close race with a win over fellow contender Beef Tannen FC. With 1st and 13th only separated by 2 wins every matchup between 2 teams in that bunch has huge implications and is essentially 8 point battles. Add in the byes and we are in a period of huge importance.

In other matches, Frogjumper has started to roll along stringing together back to back wins putting the pressure onto Milk Milk Lemonade breaking his string of 3 straight wins. I have clurey put everything together to put up a mammoth 2486!!! Leaving Mc’s Mix with essentially no hope. Flying Fids was able to fly back into the winners circle heaping more pressure onto $Blues. Team Pendles smashed out a 2322 to leave Ringos Rocky Road licking his tasty wounds. Bull Dust likewise went large to beat the 17th placed Koop’s Kickas who would feel hard done by after putting together one of his better weeks. AENIMIST was too strong for Afghan Cameleers to keep himself in touch with the main group. The Sloane Ranger put Tigertuff into more pain, with the quality in the league it is going to be hard for him to make a comeback from his current position. Raging Marshmellow got a token win over Bloods who experienced the difficulties of what SuperCoach can throw at us, all in 1 week.

Division 3

Match of the Round â€" Ka-Boom vs FIGJAM
In the Match of the Round. FIGJAM’S 2112 was somehow enough to get the win over a very poor Ka-Boom, whos 2030 was the 3rd lowest for the week. At the moment Div 3 is very wide open with teams performing strongly one week and then poorly the next, only a few are showing the consistency that is required at the higher levels and will need to pull the socks up if they want to take the next step.

In the other matches, The Flaming Goats put up a really good 2338 to beat and unlucky GDog who had the 5th highest score for the week by 51 points. Lenneth put together the second in  a series of wins with a 24 point win over KickaKrowy. Shanes Shakers returned to his early season form taking out the high flying . in a top quality affair. DazCats recovered in time from his smashing last week to inflict a loss onto Hammertown. FISKER FC had no trouble in knocking Sydney Rox into the tar pit below. The Inner Game wasn’t able to back up his massive performance last week, but was still strong enough to get the 4 points off Ellis in Wonderland. Nolittleblackbook put in another good shift to put another dent into Echuca flyers armor. While The Abusement Park absed DMCC XXII into submission early with a 213 point percentage boosting win.

Round 9 Fixtures

Division 1
Match of the Round â€" SCHILLACI vs Bombers Rule

Division 2
Match of the Round â€" Bloods vs Afghan Cameleers

Division 3
Match of the Round â€" The Abusement Park vs Nolittleblackbook

The Leaderboards
I Have No Clurey, is the only word on anyones lips this week with his mammoth 2486 finishing 98 points clear of the team in second and placing him is a very impressive 7th for the week. In addition it allowed him to take home the 25 points and eradicate a huge amount of the overall points deficit. Coming in second was Nolittleblackbook with a still impressive 2388 which on most weeks would have taken home the top gong. Rounding out the podium was Bull Dust 14 points back and only 2 points ahead of FISKER FC

FIGJAM has lost his podium position this week thanks to I Have no Clureys massive score and points haul. He moved from 17th up to 3rd in a single week, so it is possible for anyone to do that will a few good weeks. Terrifying Glue still leads the way unsurprisingly while BlueBaggers is sitting in second place.

Not a huge amount of change this week with most of the top teams holding sway and scoring fairly similarly. Terrifying Glue holds a 141 point lead over Engineticians with Stubbsy’s Herors roundsing out the top 3. There is then a further 149 points to Mcbasketball sitting in 3rd place. There is however a log jam of players just outside the top 10 and anyone with a good score could very easily valut themselves inside.

Good luck and LS Out

PowerBug

Now to back up that big score with another one this round >:D

Dons

Absolutely incredible work LS, on all fronts!!! My hat is tipped!!! Let's see how the bye rounds pan out now...

enzedder

Quote from: Spite on June 01, 2017, 12:54:28 PM
Awesome work LS. I'm through the second round and must say I quite like group 1!
Thanks mate. Feel the same about you. :P
Love the group.

ravun

As BT would say "boy oh boy, woweeeee".

I got away with a win against a coach that is right up there in contention with an overall ranking of 318.  I was lucky to meet you in the bye rounds and not get punished by a poor captains choice.

Hats off to you Engineticians.