AXVS: ROUND 11 GAME CENTRE

Started by Colliwobblers, June 05, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

If only i put Waite captain  ::)

Justin Bieber

Crameri :)

Good start :)

Edit: Nost has Buckets :'( I'll probably lose with half a squad and no midfield :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on June 07, 2013, 08:44:17 PM
QuoteTeam Name: Hong Kong Dongs
Captain: B. Stanton

Damn Asians, damn it all to hell!

Now i do actually feel sorry for you, your captains are cursed, still at least you have options... Judd and Myers for me ....

Adamant

Mitch Robinson is a flowering spud. We had so much confidence in him having a great year that we straight swapped Dustin Martin for him in the trade period!

Just as he was starting to come good in the last 5 weeks...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on June 07, 2013, 10:51:52 PM
Mitch Robinson is a flowering spud. We had so much confidence in him having a great year that we straight swapped Dustin Martin for him in the trade period!

Just as he was starting to come good in the last 5 weeks...

again i have no pity for you, i started with him, never rated him as a player, but i ended up with matthew wright who after a great season in 2012 can't even get a flowering game this season.

be lucky if he doesn't get delisted at the end of the season, or maybe lucky he does....

bottom line - the guy who got Dusty = WINNER :)  You = small LOSER  :(   Me = BIG LOSER  >:(

KoopKicka

Lachlan Hendersen is the future, if only he wasnt a muppet. ::) Great statistical game from him again tonight.

monstrum

Quote from: nostradamus on June 06, 2013, 01:48:01 PM
lts a shame we play at all ove the byes at all, just by the nature of our teams it comes down to luck as to how many players you have out

I thought we agreed not to play on bye rounds  :-\ ..

Obviously im wrong.. Gazelles and Lambs is another cracker, either shore up the top four or keep things close, good weekend of footy ahead  ;D

nostradamus

This'll probably be the only time l can say it this season, but...........

l reckon the Crabs should be favourites in our game against the Elephants Colli

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on June 08, 2013, 01:32:56 AM

I agree... I am only playing half a side and lucky that Sam Dunnel got a call up (but most likely vest) and could finish my midfield. Also got Jesse White in the Ult line haha.

Guns of: Wines, Barlow, Redden, Boak and Shiels as 5/6 of my starting mids are out. Captain Scooter is carrying the side. :P

Colliwobblers

it will be close, he has home ground advantage and you have almost 100% youth which may or may not fire, i except if half your kids have good games you win, but at this stage i still favour the older side at home.

maybe after one more game the favouritism will swing to you.

Next week and in all future weeks i will PM all coaches the weeks matchups and they can pm me back the favourites and i will name the favourites on who the most coaches pick each game as the favourite.

then adjust as scores come in over the round.

Ricochet

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 08, 2013, 10:57:15 AM

it will be close, he has home ground advantage and you have almost 100% youth which may or may not fire, i except if half your kids have good games you win, but at this stage i still favour the older side at home.

Next week and in all future weeks i will PM all coaches the weeks matchups and they can pm me back the favourites and i will name the favourites on who the most coaches pick each game as the favourite.

That's a good idea Coll

Sooo when do we introduce gambling?

Colliwobblers

tbag looks after odds and all that bet / favourite related stuff :)

although he spends his time in worlds now so i figure we may need someone else to look after it if anyone is interested enough...

i just thought to throw in a weekly match up favourite....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 08, 2013, 10:57:15 AM

'
Team of youth? I think the average age this week would be very similar. He has so much depth cause he isn't effected at all for the rd 11 bye >:(

Toga

Yay at last Murphy shows us what he can do! 129 vs a tagger :o who would have thought

But Dennis didn't live up to his expectations ::)

Nails

Dongs got dicked around again by a retarded captain.