AXVS: Long Term Injury List 2013

Started by Colliwobblers, March 11, 2013, 07:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Another ACL for you Jay? Geez, talk about bad luck. :(

Jay

Memphistopheles

Who got Walker - ACL as well.

Also I'd like to add Alan Toovey to the list. The third bloke to do his ACL this round.

Might wait to upgrade someone though as none of my rookies are getting games at the moment.

1.  Nicholas Hayes 1
2.  Cameron Ellis-Yolmen 1
3.  Orren Stephenson 1
4.  Jack Osborn 1
5.  Alex Howson 1
6.  Jordan Bourke 1

Toga

It's whatlez that has Tex... Two ACLs in his fwd line as well (Patton)... Some of you guys can't catch a break! :o

Ricochet

Far out, 4 ACLs Jay thats ridiculous

Colliwobblers

Coaches can promote rookies off their rookie lists but they MUST ADVISE ME HERE IN THIS THREAD

I will now change this thread to a promoted rookie list as no one really cares who is out for the season but we do need to know who is in so I can allow those rookies to be played.

Can't just have the coaches with long term injuries playing any rookie any week that suits them.

YOU MUST PICK ONE FOR YOUR LTI PLAYER AND PROMOTE HIM AND HE REMAINS PROMOTED AND NO OTHER CAN BE.

you know what I mean...

Toga

Talk is that Mitch Clark will be missing upwards of two months after re-injuring his troublesome foot...

Is that another one for Jay? :(

Jay

Quote from: Toga on April 30, 2013, 01:19:40 PM
Talk is that Mitch Clark will be missing upwards of two months after re-injuring his troublesome foot...

You've got to be flowering kidding me ::) shall wait and see how that one pans out.

I'm nearly out of rookies, lol

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Jayman on April 30, 2013, 02:54:04 PM

You've got to be flowering kidding me ::) shall wait and see how that one pans out.

6-8 weeks I believe was the prognosis.

Mid-season trade period anyone...

Jroo

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 30, 2013, 03:59:59 PM

I was thinking about that too Memph. I reckon it would be handy for someone like Jay. Don't think the other coaches will be big fans.

Jay

Sure. Sounds good to me ;) Who wants Suckling, AJ, Schoey, Kepler and Clark? Haha

Toga

Ironic thing is, we almost got trades done before the season involving me getting Suckers and Clark :o :-X

BB67th

Quote from: Jayman on April 30, 2013, 04:11:27 PM

Sure. Sounds good to me ;) Who wants Suckling, AJ, Schoey, Kepler and Clark? Haha
Wow, you could not have worse injury luck :o

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on April 30, 2013, 04:03:07 PM

I was thinking about that too Memph. I reckon it would be handy for someone like Jay. Don't think the other coaches will be big fans.

the bottom teams like me should be big fans.....

opportunity to get in some premiums or near premiums from competing sides this season so we can perform better this season and so they can field a full team this season....

would be interesting to see the deals that would happen.

can't see a majority of coaches wanting to go near a mid season trade period just such a big change to the set up, but it would suit my purposes from a vipers point of view.....

BB67th