CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Hazard is a flowering machine. 3 from 3.

My Chumps

Quote from: vinny on January 13, 2014, 12:26:04 AM
I want the three people who voted Oscar as the better player to please stand up :P

T Dog

Quote from: My Chumps on January 13, 2014, 12:36:48 PM
Quote from: vinny on January 13, 2014, 12:26:04 AM
I want the three people who voted Oscar as the better player to please stand up :P

:-[

Tominator

Nemanja Matic about to be signed for you guys. You're paying 19 million more than what you sold him for 3 years ago ahahaha

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on January 15, 2014, 09:37:42 AM
Nemanja Matic about to be signed for you guys. You're paying 19 million more than what you sold him for 3 years ago ahahaha

So? Roman has unlimited money. I don't think he could care less how much he's spending. When will people get that?

CrowsFan

When the financial fair play comes in they won't be able to spend it, so might as well use it up now...

elephants

Quote from: Honey Badger on January 15, 2014, 11:51:22 AM
When the financial fair play comes in they won't be able to spend it, so might as well use it up now...

When is this happening? Is there a date for it yet?

Cicjose

Vinny

What's this financial fair play thing?

Cicjose

tbagrocks

Tell me the EPL hasn't been a better competition since the two new money heavy threats joined?

If you said no, are you stupid? Remember when only one team ever won and occasionally they were challenged? Yeah and boo!

tbagrocks

Not far off now, the day we destroy the Man PU for ever ;D  One last chance for the PU to salvage something, I'm betting they wont, anyway I'll be enjoying this one!

elephants

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on January 19, 2014, 10:54:30 PM
hitting up chat tbag? ;)
Haha we'll see, should probably be in bed :-[