Jugganauts

B J. Adcock, D. Merrett, A. McGrath
HB M. Maguire, J. Patfull, J. Drummond
C T. Rockcliff, D. Rich, S. Sheldon
HF T. Bandfield, J. Brown, B. Staker
FF L. Power, M. Clarke, A. Buchannon
R M. Leunberger, S. Black, J. Polec
I/C A. Raines, R. Lester, A. Cornelius, J. Polkinghorne

Just outside the best 22: J. Hawksly, J. Charman, C. Bartlett, J. O'Brien, C, Stiller, R.Harwood

First year players Lester and Polec should be fit and ready to play from the get go, Polec excelled in the SANFL and no reason he cant do the same in the AFL, Lester is a key backman a good spoiler and even better overhead marking similar to Brian Lake weather or not having, Merrett, Maguire and Patfull in the same time knocks him back but will push hard for a spot.

No Brendan Fevola, I do think his in the best 22 but i dont know when he will play again, If he does even play again, So Clarke becomes the key forward, Leunberger gets more game time as the key ruckmen and Charmans carrer slowly crumbles.

I put Brent Staker in the forward line to cover for Fevola and really where else could Staker go Fevola comes back no more Staker.

Any questions with my team would be more then happy to answer, I have already done the crows and next will be the blues so look out on the carlton forum for that

BoredSaint

lester went to my high school :D hes a gun.. played CHF for our school but i think he should be a quality defender

Jugganauts

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 28, 2011, 10:35:02 PM
lester went to my high school :D hes a gun.. played CHF for our school but i think he should be a quality defender
He is a gun have seen a little bit about him, Desveres a spot in my team

Untamed Lion

Sorry to be a bit of a downer on your team but i think it has a few flaws. ???
Sam Sheldon will make the sub at best with Polec moving to the wing. Redden takes Polecs place on the ball.
Josh Geen should be on the I/C instead of Corndog.
Polk at HFF if he captures 2009 form with Buchannon lucky to make I/C.
Brown will play at FF and Clarke moves to CHF just like the Essendon game last season
Defence looks pretty good but the fringe players should also include Claye Beams after a good season in the QAFL, I would call lester a fringe player also but we should see how the NAB goes to see if he can force his way into the 23. I almost forgot Harwood, put together a string of games last year.
finally, look out for Brad Harvey to get promoted off the rookie list. second fastest all time in 20m sprint at the combine and was told by the club that he doesn't need to add anymore size, the only one of the drafted kids.

Jugganauts

Quote from: Untamed Lion on January 29, 2011, 12:14:27 AM
Sorry to be a bit of a downer on your team but i think it has a few flaws. ???
Sam Sheldon will make the sub at best with Polec moving to the wing. Redden takes Polecs place on the ball.
Josh Geen should be on the I/C instead of Corndog.
Polk at HFF if he captures 2009 form with Buchannon lucky to make I/C.
Brown will play at FF and Clarke moves to CHF just like the Essendon game last season
Defence looks pretty good but the fringe players should also include Claye Beams after a good season in the QAFL, I would call lester a fringe player also but we should see how the NAB goes to see if he can force his way into the 23. I almost forgot Harwood, put together a string of games last year.
finally, look out for Brad Harvey to get promoted off the rookie list. second fastest all time in 20m sprint at the combine and was told by the club that he doesn't need to add anymore size, the only one of the drafted kids.
Was a bit iffy at placing Sheldon on the wing, haven't heard much on Josh Green so couldn't give my opionin on him yet.
Claye Beams should be a star in years to come, Could even do a straight swap between Beams and Sheldon.
Forgot about Ryan Harwood so ill put him on the fringe and Brad Harvey is stuck on the rookie list so i didn't put him in.
Corny, Polk and Buchannon were all in the same boat but gave Buchannon the nod just for his experience.

BoredSaint

im tempted to place lester in my team just because i know him..
but i think i can control myself :P

brodman_18

A lot of people have said Buchannon was ordinary last year. His season was fairly heavily injury interrupted and he probably couldn't get his fitness just right. From what I did see of him he was hard at the footy and made god decisions and had good skills.

I think he will go better this year if he can keep injury free. Brisbane needs smart experienced players on the field with all the youngsters coming through.

Fletch74

McRooster

Jack Redden surely gets a guernsey  ???

Fletch74

Quote from: McRooster on February 07, 2011, 12:33:48 AM
Jack Redden surely gets a guernsey  ???
True there Roost, he will play all 22 games this season barring injury. He should take the place of Sheldon.

C-Dogg

JACK REDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!