Main Menu

Rich to go????

Started by valkorum, January 03, 2011, 02:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 08, 2011, 09:45:12 AM
Personally, I think he would go to West Coast. Freo has a good structure already, whilst WC need a player like him.
+1
west coast piss on freo... three cups.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 08, 2011, 09:45:12 AM
Personally, I think he would go to West Coast. Freo has a good structure already, whilst WC need a player like him.
Yes but why would he want to move to a crappy team?

bomberboy0618

haha good work barlow.
I think hed go to freo imo, but thats just me.

cookie311993

he would be better at freo. he is a gun young player and young culture at fre would help him. stuff going to west coast who are struggling big time

bomberboy0618

mate u cant just say stuff wc, though i agree  ;D

roo boys!

Why not, I say stuff em :P

cookie311993

yeah specially way they have been performing lately Bboy. He wont want to go from showerty performing brisbane to someone who performed worse. i reckon Freo, chance of making top 4 this year and he will benefit from a good young team clearly going forward

bomberboy0618

yes definitely, but where would he play?

BoredSaint

probs going west coast IMO

cookie311993

I think he should go to free and play midfield having hm will make team stroner

Master Q

He won't perform much better at West Coast, he'll still get the heavy tag.

Rich at Freo =  :o

Rich with a Very Good Leading Forward like Pav, is easily one of the best players in the league.

Cruiseon

Has to be GWS, imagine how much money they will throw at him, quite rightly too, top player.

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on January 12, 2011, 10:39:21 PM

Has to be GWS, imagine how much money they will throw at him, quite rightly too, top player.
You realise they are targeting Daisy, Pendles, Swan and Murphy, as well as Rich.

BoredSaint

might as well take all the good players from the other teams :P

cookie311993

the new clubs suck spending so much on Israel Folau and Karmichael Hunt. BE good to see how they cope.