Main Menu

Interchange infringements

Started by TheMailman, April 09, 2012, 11:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMailman

SydneyRox

absolutely ridiculous that you can get a free kick (and in our case goal) penalty for putting the wrong number onto a piece of paper. Cant see this loophole lasting too long.

The non free kick to Mzungu in the dying minutes was a karmic even up.

Justin Bieber

Total bs. Jason Dunstall I think it was, was not happy.

SydneyRox

not sure why the swans need to be the interchange trend setters!! :(

SydneyRox

TheMailman

Well it really pissed me off. Obviously I'm biased in my opinion but this as happened twice in 10 months to Sydney. The first time cost Sydney the game, this one almost did the same. There's an obvious lack of knowledge when it comes down to the boundry officals

Ziplock

stop flowering up your interchanges then. noobs.

TheMailman

Quote from: Ziplock on April 09, 2012, 02:57:52 PM

lol Zip I see you trolling

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ziplock on April 09, 2012, 02:57:52 PM

Almost a fair call... except it is the officials who flowered up more. It wasnt worth a free kick in the rule book.

Capper

why does it take so long for the AFL to come out and say the umps got it wrong then??

Why cant the umps double check upstairs to see if there was a breach or not? Clearly there wasn't and it was a quick check and wouldn't waste that much time. God help us if this had happened to the bombers, we would be hearing about it for years to come

SydneyRox

Or any Melbourne team for that matter...

Damn Eddie would have had the full rules changed by now if it happened to the Pies.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 11, 2012, 11:55:05 AM
Or any Melbourne team for that matter...

Damn Eddie would have had the full rules changed by now if it happened to the Pies.
i think he would even go further and get the match replayed.

In Sydney, the local Hockey umpires are sponsored by OPSM, i think the AFL should look into some sort of similar sponsorship