Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

LF

jvalles69

Finally tried Meet & Bun today in the Perth CBD, right up there with the best in Perth imo.  I had the Dark Knight, basically fried chicken with bacon, cheese, salad, chipotle sauce in a chracoal black bun.  Scrumpdiddlyumtios!

enzedder

Not gourmet burgers but Carl's Jnr Californian Classic for $5 (light, fresh, tasty) and Burger Fuel's Bast*rd burger (big, juicy, filling)for around $12 are awesome.

Mr.Craig

Holz

Royal Stacks certainly my favorite at the moment.

Bacon Bacon

The milk shakes certainly help that though.

jvalles69

Varsity recently had a monthly special burger Mig Bac which was their version of a Big Mac...it was spectacular!

shaker

Quote from: Holz on October 12, 2017, 04:36:01 PM
Royal Stacks certainly my favorite at the moment.

Bacon Bacon

The milk shakes certainly help that though.

Flower Holz have not had dinner and I'm just drooling looking at that bad boy  :P

RaisyDaisy

Went to a place called Fat Stacks last night, in Mill Park

If you're in the area, do yourself a favour and go there

They do burgers, and hot dogs too

Probably the best chips I've had at a burger joint too 

Google them and see pics on their FB page

9.5/10

Grazz

If you're ever up Swan Reach way and feeling hungry stop in at the Swan Reach Pub and give their Burger a crack.
Not a great food critic I failed to get the obligatory burger picture.  :-[

shaker

Quote from: Grazz on November 12, 2017, 01:28:35 PM
If you're ever up Swan Reach way and feeling hungry stop in at the Swan Reach Pub and give their Burger a crack.
We have a Swan Reach over here in Gippsland Vic guess you are not talking about that one ?

Grazz

Quote from: shaker on November 12, 2017, 01:37:32 PM
We have a Swan Reach over here in Gippsland Vic guess you are not talking about that one ?

Swan Reach on the Murray River in South Oz mate.

shaker

Quote from: Grazz on November 12, 2017, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: shaker on November 12, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

Swan Reach on the Murray River in South Oz mate.
Ha ha just wish I could get a burger like the one Holz posted above over where I live tried my best to replicate at home but they just seem to be missing something from the good ones I buy  :'(

kilbluff1985

staying in southbank melbourne at the end of this month for a couple days any good places close to there ?

Hawka

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 13, 2017, 10:13:00 PM
staying in southbank melbourne at the end of this month for a couple days any good places close to there ?
I work on southbank ;)