Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Not sure yet most likely bring in Steele or Merrett  or turn Dusty Into Gawn

tkringle

Thinking

- Draper to Coleman
- Wicks to JPK

jfitty

I’m pretty much knackered at this stage, but are there any forwards around 400k worth bringing in? Have Wingard already..

Samsturmfels

Quote from: jfitty on September 05, 2020, 10:46:20 AM
I’m pretty much knackered at this stage, but are there any forwards around 400k worth bringing in? Have Wingard already..
Toby Greene.

justaverage

Shuey -> Steele

3 trades, $138k left

Cash in Draper next week and 1 mid left to upgrade leaves me 1 trade left for final round. Fingers crossed for no injuries.

Hazza09

Serong to Neale worth doing?

Neale has a BE of 207 but not sure if I should go Neale this week or Oliver.

jfitty

Quote from: Samsturmfels on September 05, 2020, 11:32:06 AM
Quote from: jfitty on September 05, 2020, 10:46:20 AM
Toby Greene.

He's just out of reach annoyingly.

Thinking Charlie Dixon - could kick 10 on my boys tonight :o

Rusty00

Have 2 trades left, $143,500 in the bank, and Shuey to deal with.

I thought Shuey was worth a lot less actually, so plenty of options.

Ideally I would like to trade someone around that price (Greenwood, Parker, Shiel, McLuggage, Berry, JPK) to leave money in the bank as I still have Riccardi at F6.

Or I could trade to a topline mid for maximum points (Steele, Merrett, Lyons, Kelly, Danger), keep my final trade for another injury/resting and hope Riccardi can hold up at F6 for the rest of the season.

Or given it's best 18 this round, delay the decision until next round and just loop Schoenberg/Wicks in the mids, to go with my 19 "premos" already on the field?

Wanderer

I'm thinking who to get for Shuey and have the money to get anybody, but also don't want to spend all the money because have Riccardi at F6 to upgrade.

I have 6 trades to go, but using one this week of NicNat to Gawn already.

I'm looking at Boak, Gaff, Parker, JPK or Greenwood (can be F6 later on) at this stage. They all have low BE's so now is the time to get them.

I'm leaning towards Boak given the games he has left North, Ess, Coll, and would be a POD. Then get Greenwood next week to finish off my team.

crowls

3 trades left  326k.
looking at
grundy, zwilliams,rivers > lloyd, rob, b acres
gives acres to loophole m9/f7, upgrades williams tom missing super prem and minor loss in ruck?    no trades left with this strategy?       

Thoughts?   

tkringle

Simpkin’s concussion changing anyone’s trade plans? Might have to keep a trade spare..

Samsturmfels

Quote from: tkringle on September 06, 2020, 11:46:00 AM
Simpkin’s concussion changing anyone’s trade plans? Might have to keep a trade spare..
Nah, I have Riccardi as emergency who can cover next week.

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Bytel to K Coleman
Balta to Gawn                        leaves 2 trades,  $46,700           Riccardie at F6.

:-\

crowls

Quote from: tkringle on September 06, 2020, 11:46:00 AM
Yep Changed my plans on simpkin concussion,  brought in LLoyd, Gawn kept a trade for next week and will probably to Simpkin to Ladhams/Greenwood - ladhams will be a nice POD with upside and potential ruck rover if the proverbial hits the fan

Hazza09

Would it be safe to say that if Kelly doesn't get up for the game tomorrow night that he has to go?

Can easily turn him into Fyfe.

Just a worry that if a player is out for 2 games with concussion, when they do come back they are usually a little cautious.