2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

McNeil came on nice and early for those that had him. That's pretty good for his cash gen with the 50 he scored. Bruhn on the other hand. 8 after coming on in the first quarter is a pretty awful result.

Bully

McNeill & Scott can almost sign off on a job well done, will be 100k profit from both with some scope to hit 150k. Just goes to show the value of mature age rookies.

tkringle

Quote from: Bully on April 24, 2021, 01:08:47 AM
McNeill & Scott can almost sign off on a job well done, will be 100k profit from both with some scope to hit 150k. Just goes to show the value of mature age rookies.

Got both and they have been decent for $102K rookies.

RaisyDaisy

I wasn't too keen on Mansell, but with Dunkley going down I am now going to grab him

Berry is injured so Berry to Mansell nets over 100k which is good enough for me, and with Vlas out for a few weeks I'll just hope Mansell can survive for a few more games, plus I avoid a donut down back with that too, but more importantly the cash I get from that trade, plus doing Campbell to Macrae (have to go early this week) means I can do Dunkley and a rookie to 2 prems next week

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 24, 2021, 10:13:16 AM
I wasn't too keen on Mansell, but with Dunkley going down I am now going to grab him

Berry is injured so Berry to Mansell nets over 100k which is good enough for me, and with Vlas out for a few weeks I'll just hope Mansell can survive for a few more games, plus I avoid a donut down back with that too, but more importantly the cash I get from that trade, plus doing Campbell to Macrae (have to go early this week) means I can do Dunkley and a rookie to 2 prems next week

Sound planning, dependent on the Swans game I'll be doing some number crunching in order to grab Zorko/Sidey & hopefully Neale. Will be barracking hard for Curnow.

Fid

Thoughts on Deven Robertson with Neale out, his JS seems okay and has a BE of 1.

frenzy

Quote from: Fid on April 26, 2021, 04:22:45 PM
Thoughts on Deven Robertson with Neale out, his JS seems okay and has a BE of 1.

Looking at him and/or Mitchell Lewis. Gotta  be better than the dead rubbers I already have. Can't help but thinking Finlay Mcrae will be another one.

Bully

Collier-Dawkins to make an appearance, not sure about his scoring potential however, might be another slow burn.

tkringle

Poulter to debut for the pies.

RoughRed

Quote from: tkringle on April 28, 2021, 05:11:35 PM
What is the story on him?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: RoughRed on April 28, 2021, 09:47:49 PM
Quote from: tkringle on April 28, 2021, 05:11:35 PM
What is the story on him?

Pick 30 in last years draft, expected to play on a wing but has played in all parts of the ground

RoughRed

@RD thanks, researching more now

crowls

Quote from: frenzy on April 26, 2021, 05:21:38 PM

Looking at him and/or Mitchell Lewis. Gotta  be better than the dead rubbers I already have. Can't help but thinking Finlay Mcrae will be another one.
I grabbed Dev last week as I was not keen on going early on anyone had traded Short into Def for Danger.  Wanted Mills/LLoyd but bye put them off.    Saw the game at Marvel between Lions and Carlton.  With Neale out I expect Robertson to continue to get games and time around the ball.   I am hoping for 70+ on the field coverage and cash gen of 150+ before trading out around the byes.    97 in first game exceeded expectations but happy to take it.   

frenzy

Quote from: crowls on April 29, 2021, 08:57:35 AM
Quote from: frenzy on April 26, 2021, 05:21:38 PM

I grabbed Dev last week as I was not keen on going early on anyone had traded Short into Def for Danger.  Wanted Mills/LLoyd but bye put them off.    Saw the game at Marvel between Lions and Carlton.  With Neale out I expect Robertson to continue to get games and time around the ball.   I am hoping for 70+ on the field coverage and cash gen of 150+ before trading out around the byes.    97 in first game exceeded expectations but happy to take it.

His DPP is handy. I am getting smashed by the deadwood rookies on my bench. This week Dunks and Dusty to deal with now.

B.

Well and truly behind in my cash leagues H2H and taking a risk going early on Frederick this week!