acroyale
nostradamus*   2015
Creeker*
Nichsa673
Killbluff1985* 
noto07
Don Cottagers
VC_bombers

Welcome all to the 1st year of FF PackHunters, think there is enough talent in here to do well in 2013. Best of luck to everyone.
Can you post in this thread when youve joined and your team name so we all know who is who. Thanks all.

kilbluff1985

damn, very strong league

Team Name - FIGJAM

you should know by now lol

nostradamus

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 03, 2013, 03:07:37 AM
damn, very strong league

Team Name - FIGJAM

you should know by now lol

Yeh i do mate but some of the others im not up to date with. Nostra's another because were in so many leagues.
Thanks guys appreciate it. :)

grange76

Nice to be in such esteemed company.

We won't be pack hunters. The pack will be chasing us !!

grange76 = PIES WITH SAUCE

Good luck all.

Grazz

Quote from: grange76 on February 03, 2013, 10:46:22 AM
Nice to be in such esteemed company.

We won't be pack hunters. The pack will be chasing us !!

grange76 = PIES WITH SAUCE

Good luck all.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

creeker

Mines not that hard to work out . Creekers
Looking foward to upcoming season .

Grazz

Quote from: creeker on February 03, 2013, 04:23:35 PM
Mines not that hard to work out . Creekers
Looking foward to upcoming season .

Yeh yours was pretty easy, no dramas with that one. :)

Ringo

Mine is simple to Grazz - Looking forward to seeing what we can do with this esteemed company.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on February 03, 2013, 04:33:48 PM
Mine is simple to Grazz - Looking forward to seeing what we can do with this esteemed company.

I like the coaches that keep the same name haha, i reckon this squad can do some damage mate, will compete well with FF League Leaders which is what i wanted, another good SC league for that top 20 page. Alot of leagues being made from new with alot of our newer members is great to see. Some of these will be very good then you got FF Platinum, Gold and Silver etc to throw in there. Im hoping to see 5 or 6 or better FF Leagues in that Top 20 Page all at the pointy end. When we own these pages in both DT and SC Grazz will be a contented man. :P

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 04:42:41 PM

I like the coaches that keep the same name haha, i reckon this squad can do some damage mate, will compete well with FF League Leaders which is what i wanted, another good SC league for that top 20 page. Alot of leagues being made from new with alot of our newer members is great to see. Some of these will be very good then you got FF Platinum, Gold and Silver etc to throw in there. Im hoping to see 5 or 6 or better FF Leagues in that Top 20 Page all at the pointy end. When we own these pages in both DT and SC Grazz will be a contented man. :P

yeah l agree Grazz.....FF will be a powerhouse on both the DT and SC league leader boards

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on February 03, 2013, 04:49:16 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 03, 2013, 04:42:41 PM

yeah l agree Grazz.....FF will be a powerhouse on both the DT and SC league leader boards

It's a mission from God for me. :P

Grazz

Onya guys everyone is in already thats great. Can WhyBotherTrying, Pressure Point!!!, Highstriders and Footys Finest let me know who you are as it makes it easy when inviting people back the following year. Thanks all.

The_Captain

Grazz