Main Menu

Top 5 current Kangaroos

Started by Maca24, May 08, 2010, 11:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Hey guys thought i mite hav sum fun and pick the top 5 current players at North.

1. B.Harvey- Easily their best player. Gets lots of inside 50's and loves a goal.
2. D.Petrie- Versatile player that can fill any hole in the team. Good set of hands.
3. M.Firrito- Can play as a defender and still get alot of the pill. Is getting more time in the middle.
4. L.Anthony- Great tackler who does the hard work in the stoppages.
5.D.Wells- Finding consistency. Breaks lines with his ball carry and is a great outside player.

What are other peoples top 5?

Justin Bieber

I would say

1. Harvey - their leader
2. Petrie - great option for them up forward and ruck
3. Hmac - Got to have to big guy in here. is a great ruckman for them.
4. Swallow - Besides Harvey, is the leader of the young midfield. Love the way he goes about it.
5. Rawlings or Anthony - Rawlings is a proven tagger but anthony has been a gun when he has played. Don't think Anthony deserves the spot after not even playing a full season yet. But his ball magnet skills makes a worthy of consideration.

Master Q

Quote from: Maca24 on May 08, 2010, 11:04:00 AM
Hey guys thought i mite hav sum fun and pick the top 5 current players at North.

1. B.Harvey- Easily their best player. Gets lots of inside 50's and loves a goal.
2. D.Petrie- Versatile player that can fill any hole in the team. Good set of hands.
3. M.Firrito- Can play as a defender and still get alot of the pill. Is getting more time in the middle.
5.D.Wells- Finding consistency. Breaks lines with his ball carry and is a great outside player.

Don't Forget Hmac!

reesbr

1. Harvey. Enough said.
2. Petrie. Can play anywhere for them.
3. Hmac. One of the best ruckman in the league.
4. Wells. Starting to prove himself and will be a star.
5.Swallow/Anthony/Cunnington. Swallow great tackler. Anthony ball magnet. Cunnington star of the future no doubt.

Capt Cunners

1. Harvey
2. Petrie
3. Wells
4. McIntosh
5. Swallow

Boomz

1.Harvey
2.Petrie
3.Hmac
4.Swallow
5.Wells

Cruiseon

Do all North supporters seem to hate Lindsey Thomas as much as my mate I went to the footy with on Sat night?

There was one occassion where Boomer (I agree easily Norths best player on the list) worked his guts out, broke two tackles and then kicked a point and Thomas was complaining vocally.

When I baited him my mate went as far as saying he would rather have Leigh Brown back in the side.

Thoughts????

korza

Quote from: Master Q on May 08, 2010, 11:21:08 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on May 08, 2010, 11:04:00 AM

Don't Forget Hmac!
I have my doubts on HMac playing this week his shoulder didnt look to flash

Big_Cox14

1.) B Harvey
2.) Petrie
3.) H-Mac
4.) Wells
5.) Swallow

Anthony just misses out but is a definite GUN for the future.

Holz

1.Harvey
2.Mcintosh
3. Petrie
4 Swallow
4.Anthony

mehaff17

1. Harvey
2. Petrie
3. Anthony
4. Swallow
5. Wells

Fletch74

Quote from: mehaff17 on June 08, 2010, 03:03:40 PM
1. Harvey
2. Petrie
3. Anthony
4. Swallow
5. Wells
Agree, but would have swallow and Anthony around the other way. Swallow has had 2 superb years, Anthony has had a half a good year, and he wasn't having the best of seasons before his injury, but he definitely has the potential to be a star.

Aralt

Spud has to be in there. He's the 'general'