Main Menu

Dunn deal

Started by Ricochet, June 05, 2014, 10:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/melbourne/news/2014-06-05/dunn-deal-with-dees-for-three-years

DEFENDER Lynden Dunn has signed a new three-year deal, keeping him with the Demons until at least the end of 2017.

Dunn, who has become one of Melbourne's most integral players and has been a shining light in the club's revival this season, said he was excited about its prospects under coach Paul Roos.                     

"I'm going to be an old man by the time I've finished playing here now, which is good," he told Dee TV.

"I love the club, the boys, where the club's going and where we've come from, I'd like to think that I've helped bring us out of where we've been and now I just want to play finals for the footy club.

"That's what we're all striving for."

Toga

Has become a very important player for the Dees, very good signing!

MTTY

Really important re-signing for the club. Most people have been worried about the Frawley one and forgot about this. Hope Frawley follows suit soon.

BB67th

Good signing, I've enjoyed watching Dunn's work this year.

Purple 77

Great news!

Dunn has shown to be a very important part of our team. I always find myself saying well done Dunn (no pun intended) when I watch matches, it's because he seems to win those 50/50 contests most of the time.

Great job mate! And Demons!

Now let's get Frawley and McDonald signed.