AXVS: ROUND 1 GAME CENTRE

Started by Colliwobblers, March 23, 2013, 10:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Kreuzer you jet!

Also Dan Jackson scored very nicely and I'm quite pleased with Eddie Betts.

Reckon if Ablett fires I'm on track for and opening round victory which would be great as the Lambs I see as one of my rivals for top 4.

Ricochet

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 29, 2013, 01:20:01 AM
Quote from: whatlez on March 29, 2013, 12:54:03 AM
No Rance :( :'((((

he only scored 108 :(  sorry mate, it's a can of worms. honestly think you should have had him but i cant change rules once off. i'd end up doing it all season for everyone.
It's not like I said something the next day or after the game... I wanted to watch the first quarter so I waited... :(

Nails

flower me

Who actually gave Vipers the right to challenge us in rd1? ::)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on March 29, 2013, 12:43:07 PM
flower me

Who actually gave Vipers the right to challenge us in rd1? ::)

lucas let me down :(  with home ground advantage and all your stars to come (the ones not out :) ) i think you are pretty safe.

vipers are not as lowly as we seem, but an upset this round i think is beyond us

Adamant

I always had a feeling that Colli could've upset the Dongs in round 1 as they are without Scotland, Kelly and Montagna...

Go Vipers! :D

Justin Bieber

Go Elephants without their star player Rance :'( Still think I beat Cw Cap runner up

BB67th

It is going to be a very close one between the Folders and Ales. Manila's players definitely haven't had the start to the season they were after with some pretty ordinary form already. Ales still have quite a few to play and the home ground advantage, so hopefully we can get big games from big guns Cloke, Zorko, Dal Santo and captain Swan.

Nails

Colliwobblers

flower this shower beams out - dongs get up by deafult. game over

Justin Bieber

Dongs have Liam Anthony as sub... hope is restored?

Colliwobblers

there is little hope for the vipers :( melksham 97 covers beams ok and judds 121 servicable as captain score for beams but

using melksham for beams means using 50% of ben reid for burger, and i started blease last minute - who will be a gun but not as sub...

how about those ESKIMOS !!!

one game decided - a win to the Crocodiles away. final scores pending last match of the round.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2013, 10:53:56 AM
there is little hope for the vipers :( melksham 97 covers beams ok and judds 121 servicable as captain score for beams but

using melksham for beams means using 50% of ben reid for burger, and i started blease last minute - who will be a gun but not as sub...

one game decided - a win to the Crocodiles away. final scores pending last match of the round.

Haha thanks CW, massaive clutch performance by Ebert to mask everyone elses deffiences this week, but you havent added up the Strikers yet ;) Still got Rioli to come, could be very hot or very cold.

Colliwobblers

TIGERS - greene as VC imagine if he had have used Griffen - higgins and hartlett performed well

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on April 01, 2013, 11:27:44 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2013, 10:53:56 AM

Haha thanks CW, massaive clutch performance by Ebert to mask everyone elses deffiences this week, but you havent added up the Strikers yet ;) Still got Rioli to come, could be very hot or very cold.

wow so the strikers finish on 1798, you have a 3% home ground bonus to come, you will still need a BIG ton from Rioli, will be slose in the end, a great game.