Started by PowerBug, July 12, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mongoose528

I'm on 39 with Lukaku (C), Kane and Mkhi to come

I should get around 60-65 hopefully.

elephants

Quote from: EazyMoney on August 13, 2017, 10:35:26 AM
Quote from: elephants on August 13, 2017, 01:57:16 AM
Goal and Assist for Salah and a goal for Hegazy! Fair to say thats a nice start, hopefully West Brom and Southampton can hold for for clean sheets too!

Only poor choice was Jrod for Rooney based on fixtures

Jrod was excellent, he did everything but score. I wouldn't transfer him out at all.

Ah! Great to hear! Brom have a fixture for the next month or two so I'll certainly hold onto him, cheers man!

The success of my entire weekend rests with Lukaku's performance, as it will every week until I get him :P

Keeper27

Quote from: EazyMoney on August 13, 2017, 10:36:29 AM

Nice.

Im on 19  :'(
but i have Pogba/Eriksen/Ritchie/Kane/Lukaku (C) to go.. so im hoping a few decent score out of that lot.

Mongoose528

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 13, 2017, 07:11:25 PM

Nice.

but i have Pogba/Eriksen/Ritchie/Kane/Lukaku (C) to go.. so im hoping a few decent score out of that lot.

Good luck, those players should do you well.

Mongoose528

The fanfooty league has someone who actually won the entire comp  :o

Mongoose528

Finished on 77, pretty happy with the start to the year, now I just have to do this for another 37 weeks.

Keeper27

Quote from: EazyMoney on August 13, 2017, 09:23:10 PM
Quote from: Keeper27 on August 13, 2017, 07:11:25 PM

Nice.

Good luck, those players should do you well.

finished with 67. not too bad considering.

Nige

PowerBug

60. Not really fussed, I didn't get any injuries and all my players started so I'm happy :)

elephants

61, cheers for nothing Kane. Hate picking him and skippering him over Lukaku -.-

elephants

Kane -> Lukaku/Vardy
Zaha -> Xhaka

Worth the -4?

I am in a cash league atm and the bloke I am playing this week only beat me by 3 pts (because he had Lukaku C).

Strategy is to manage wins and losses through the first half of the season and focus on building a massive team value, then come home like a steam train after Xmas.

Xhaka set to increase in price, Lukaku a fair chance to soon.

Mongoose528

Quote from: elephants on August 14, 2017, 11:45:27 AM
Kane -> Lukaku/Vardy
Zaha -> Xhaka

Worth the -4?

I am in a cash league atm and the bloke I am playing this week only beat me by 3 pts (because he had Lukaku C).

Strategy is to manage wins and losses through the first half of the season and focus on building a massive team value, then come home like a steam train after Xmas.

I wouldn't do any of these transfers. Xhaka is a cdm and they're no good for fpl, and Kane is the best striker in the game, he was unlucky not to score against Newcastle (Hit the post).

elephants

Quote from: EazyMoney on August 14, 2017, 04:13:54 PM
Kane -> Lukaku/Vardy
Zaha -> Xhaka

Worth the -4?

I wouldn't do any of these transfers. Xhaka is a cdm and they're no good for fpl, and Kane is the best striker in the game, he was unlucky not to score against Newcastle (Hit the post).

I restrained :P Can see not have Lukaku hurting me all season though! :-\

Mongoose528

Quote from: elephants on August 14, 2017, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: EazyMoney on August 14, 2017, 04:13:54 PM
Kane -> Lukaku/Vardy
Zaha -> Xhaka

Worth the -4?

I restrained :P Can see not have Lukaku hurting me all season though! :-\

Any other way you can bring him in? I think he'll go off against Swansea.

WhatMate

Quote from: WhatMate on August 07, 2017, 10:23:16 PM
Update

De Gea / Hart

Bertrand, David Luiz, Lindelof / Rangel, Daniels

Alli, Mkhitaryan, Snodgrass, Zaha / Mooy

Kane, Firmino, Chicarito
Swapped Hart with Elliot and Snodgrass with Tadic. Had Xhaka instead of Tadic but opted out last minute  :-\

Firmino Captain helped me on to a nice 73  8)