Main Menu

Movies: Warning - May contain spoilers

Started by Noz, January 14, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

Watched Black Panther yesterday with the wife.
It was amazing. Marvel with another winner here.
Killmonger was awesome as the villain and left you feeling sympathy for him (well i did anyway)
All the side characters were great. The actress that played Michonne from walking dead was really good.

8.5/10 - Will definitely watch it again at the cinemas.

Nige

Yeah, Black Panther was fantastic. Yet another quality Marvel movie. If I had any complaint, it was that it started a little slow and dragged a tad in some parts, but overall it was pretty hard to fault.

kilbluff1985

Keeper27

kilbluff1985

Keeper27

Watched Blockers last night with the wife.
walked in not expecting much... but wow.
i LMAO, seriously i've never laughed so hard in my whole life... almost choked on me drink in the "cake/boob" scene.
Cena was great, he is so good as a comedic actor.
expected a 5.5/10 but walked out very pleased 7.5-8.0/10

kilbluff1985

so many movies i want to go see  :'(

Keeper27

watched Ready Player One.
hmmm.... TBH it was a pretty avg movie with pretty avg acting.
i'd give 5.5/10 but when you factor in all the Nostalgia related things it lifts it up to a 6.5/10
so many cool things to see, only downside it happens so fast that you miss out heaps of it.

better to wait for DVD so you can pause and rewind to scan scenes

GoLions

Saw Love, Simon with the missus the other day, was pretty good

Tbh though I'm just waiting for IW haha

RaisyDaisy

A Quiet Place

Saw all the awesome reviews so went and watched it

Clearly over-hyped, because we both felt it was quite average, even boring

kilbluff1985

is super troopers 2 not gonna be in cinemas here?

TomK

Just got back from seeing Infinity War for the 2nd time, just gets better and better!

SPOILERSI'm personally only expecting Loki, Heimdall, Gamora, and Vision to be the dead for good from this movie, the ones that turned into dust like Peter Parker, T'Challa, Strange, Bucky etc. will be brought back somehow, maybe Strange did something to the Time Stone before giving it up to save Tony? Or the more obvious scenario where Captain Marvel comes in to save the day, either way, May next year can't come soon enough!SPOILERS

Keeper27

Quote from: TomK on April 27, 2018, 06:54:40 PM
Just got back from seeing Infinity War for the 2nd time, just gets better and better!

SPOILERSI'm personally only expecting Loki, Heimdall, Gamora, and Vision to be the dead for good from this movie, the ones that turned into dust like Peter Parker, T'Challa, Strange, Bucky etc. will be brought back somehow, maybe Strange did something to the Time Stone before giving it up to save Tony? Or the more obvious scenario where Captain Marvel comes in to save the day, either way, May next year can't come soon enough!SPOILERS

Watched it Thursday and it was amazing.
Loved every bit of it. 9/10
Plenty of mixed emotions.

Keeper27

for those interested Black Panther is out now to DL

GoLions