Main Menu

Movies: Warning - May contain spoilers

Started by Noz, January 14, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

I watched Wild Card a few nights ago

Typical Jason Statham movie. I like the guy, but has there ever been a more one dimensional actor? LOL

kilbluff1985

Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb 7/10

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 01, 2015, 08:08:34 PM
watched

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 7/10

earlier was just above average looking forward to the next one though
If Part 2 is better than Part 1, which I expect it to be, it's gonna be a fantastic end to the franchise.

Jukes

Watched the Bourne Ultimatum last night because it was on tv before apocalypse now

I actually liked it more than AN (note: I'd seen AN before, not Bourne)

Top acting 8.785/10

Grufflez

SydneyRox

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 01, 2015, 08:43:04 PM
I watched Wild Card a few nights ago

Typical Jason Statham movie. I like the guy, but has there ever been a more one dimensional actor? LOL

van damme, seagull, stallone.... hollywood says once you are on a good thing, repeat

Pkbaldy

Just watched The Spectacular Now.... It now goes on my 10/10 list. Freaking amazing movie, and i'm not a big drama fan. Anyone who hasn't watched it. Do it now!

LF

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2535470/

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead the Aussie Zombie movie
Is available to watch now,have not watched it yet but a friend has and said it was really good

Keeper27

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 05, 2015, 06:09:38 PM
Just watched The Spectacular Now.... It now goes on my 10/10 list. Freaking amazing movie, and i'm not a big drama fan. Anyone who hasn't watched it. Do it now!

It was an ok movie. Gave it a 7.5

Kellogscrunchynut

Just watched Boyhood, amazing film its incredible how they went to the effort of taking 12 years to make it.

I'm just in awe of what I've witnessed one of the best movies I've ever seen.

RaisyDaisy

Just watched Cut Bank

What a flowering crap movie. One of the most idiotic story lines I've seen.

Malkovic and Billy Bob must be struggling to pay their bills

My Chumps

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on March 09, 2015, 01:43:11 AM
amen

kilbluff1985

anybody else think there will be lord of the rings spin off movies? i would like to see one for Gollum

Grufflez

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on March 09, 2015, 01:43:11 AM
Just watched Boyhood, amazing film its incredible how they went to the effort of taking 12 years to make it.

Wanna see this, will take your recommendation on board.

Grufflez

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 13, 2015, 03:23:27 AM
anybody else think there will be lord of the rings spin off movies? i would like to see one for Gollum

I really liked the 3 original LOTR'S movies but honestly thought the last 3 were weaker versions of the first3, 3/5 stars at best for the boring Dwarf centered movies imho. It's hard to make a great sequel let alone a trilogy if good movies were the goal they would have stopped at 3....$$$$$$$$

I liked Gimli but those other dwarfs are just unlikeable, greedy little showers.