Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 26, 2014, 05:03:13 AM
watched "Divergent" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/?ref_=rvi_tt

was ok gave it 7.5/10

I gave it a 7/10
Better than the Hunger Games. But that is not saying much

Jukes

Saw the Way Way Back last night, very good movie. Sammy Rockwell good as always and a generally good support cast, plus the protagonist (forgot the actor) was very good for a young actor. Good and unique story. 9/10

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jukes on August 01, 2014, 10:44:06 PM
Saw the Way Way Back last night, very good movie. Sammy Rockwell good as always and a generally good support cast, plus the protagonist (forgot the actor) was very good for a young actor. Good and unique story. 9/10

Is that the one where he works at water park ? Thought it was ok but nothing really happened was waiting for something the whole movie think I gave it like 7/10

stew42

If you're looking for a great soundtrack, go no further. Stephen Sondheim is god on earth.
Ripper cast too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNVGDZHRJXM

Keeper27

About to watch Guardians Of The Galaxy. Hell yeah  ;D

Jukes

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 01, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Is that the one where he works at water park ? Thought it was ok but nothing really happened was waiting for something the whole movie think I gave it like 7/10

nothing has to happen to make a good movie :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jukes on August 02, 2014, 07:53:38 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 01, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

nothing has to happen to make a good movie :P

News to me

Jukes

Keeper27

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 02, 2014, 06:33:39 PM
About to watch Guardians Of The Galaxy. Hell yeah  ;D

BEST marvel movie Superhero movie. even more so that CA:TWS, TDK.. this was an awesome ride.
Definitely top 3 movies I've seen this year.

kilbluff1985

the ninja turtles in the new movie look really weird i'm not happy

Vinny

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

Watched The Expendables 3 last night

I like all 3, but it's probably more so the nostalgia for me, because all these guys are the actors I grew up watching

Hearing Arnie say "The Chopper" just puts a big smile on my face  ;D

nas

Just seen G O T G pretty impressive.

Just to add to this, a total of 13 people in the Cinema all up.

Justin Bieber

Friend wants to see Guardians tomorrow so probably going to catch it with him. Lets hope it lives up to all the hype from you guys + others :P.