Main Menu

Movies: Warning - May contain spoilers

Started by Noz, January 14, 2014, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 12, 2014, 07:22:43 AM
Words cannot describe how much Scrubs means to me, and impacted me, my favourite sitcom of all time

this i agree with. great show. so many highs and lows.

jobe#4

watched 'hours' with Paul Walker, I think it was the last movie he did....not like his usual stuff

kilbluff1985

Quote from: jobe#4 on April 13, 2014, 01:24:58 PM
watched 'hours' with Paul Walker, I think it was the last movie he did....not like his usual stuff

i thought it was still decent least the plot has not been flogged a million times

jobe#4

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 13, 2014, 09:18:51 PM

i thought it was still decent least the plot has not been flogged a million times
yeah unique definately

Capper

Just watched the Lego movie and am keen as to bust out the lego again

Noz

Quote from: jobe#4 on April 13, 2014, 09:20:49 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 13, 2014, 09:18:51 PM

yeah unique definately

Takers is probably my favourite movie with Paul Walker in it. If you haven't seen it yet i urge you to check it out.

Jukes

No movie will be able to please me until Godzilla comes out :X only a month!

Draft Day was pretty good though, much better than many critics are giving it. Guess you gotta be an nfl fan to like it doe. First good film starring Kevin Costner in god knows how long (JFK?)

Keeper27

im really excited about Guardians Of The Galaxy.
i really think it'll be another Marvel hit.

Keeper27

watched The Amazing Spider-Man 2

really enjoyed it. good action scenes, stayed relatively close to the comics, loved  the new suit, loved how they tried to make the suit more realistic and it ruffled and scrunched up when he moves. great bad guys

7.8/10

My Chumps

Watched Moonrise Kingdom the other day, such an excellent film. Classic Wes Anderson humour. Made me even more excited to see the Grand Budapest Hotel.

Jukes

Who saw Godzilla today?

t'was flowering awesome

Vinny

Really wanna watch it, it looks sick.

Jukes

I no joke skipped going to uni today so I could watch it again with a few mates

Worth it/10

Nige

I'm going to see the new Transformers just to see Mark Wahlberg.  :-*

Mailman the 2nd

I just saw Godzilla, it was better than the 90s version and Godzilla at least looked cool but in the end it was still disappointing at best.

I mean you had guys like Bryan Cranston and Ken Watanabe with really good acting skills who were really underutilized and instead guys like the main actor acted like Hayden Christensen in the Star Wars prequels and had 0 character development

Godzilla doesn't even come into the fray until two thirds into the movie.

Its a shame because to be honest the trailer I saw was probably one of the best trailers I've seen to any movie :/