Who Would YOU Like To See In A Tiger's Jumper Next Year

Started by Windigo, June 27, 2011, 08:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Quote from: LaHug on August 10, 2011, 11:25:54 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 10, 2011, 03:00:50 PM

They woudl be better off at a club with some potential, say GWS or GC.  ;)
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 10, 2011, 04:11:48 PM

He'd still get a game at Richmond I reckon, but then again so would Hird & Buckley. 

You're a bad man!

I know, as those who know me realise, I just stir up a bit of harmess trouble every now and then.   ;)

Windigo

Some say that Ivan Maric has been in talks with Richmond.......Please NO!  :P

Maca24

He can only kick 40 meters! It's hilarious for an AFL player.

Rusty00

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/the-probables-possibles-and-downright-unlikely/story-fn69a32t-1226162688784

QuoteUPDATE 11:40am: RICHMOND and Adelaide are at odds on the value of ruckman Ivan Maric.

The Crows have been offered Richmond's second-round draft pick at No.37 for Maric. They say this falls short of their wishes.

The Crows want Richmond's first-round draft pick at No.14. The Tigers say this is too costly for Maric.

bomberboy0618

Did anyone see the ep of BTG where Mick Molloy had a picture of Jesus Christ in a Richmond Jumper? I think you should go for him :D

DG

Quote from: Rusty00 on October 10, 2011, 03:39:03 PM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/the-probables-possibles-and-downright-unlikely/story-fn69a32t-1226162688784

QuoteUPDATE 11:40am: RICHMOND and Adelaide are at odds on the value of ruckman Ivan Maric.

The Crows have been offered Richmond's second-round draft pick at No.37 for Maric. They say this falls short of their wishes.

The Crows want Richmond's first-round draft pick at No.14. The Tigers say this is too costly for Maric.

reckon they will accept the 2nd round pick, with a player. Would love to take pick 14 off of you, but cant see it happening.

Windigo

Maric is not worth a first round pick!

On second thoughts, he ain't worth anything! Hardwick for christ sake we (I) don't WANT him at the club!!!!!  >:(

DG

Quote from: Windigo on October 10, 2011, 05:24:12 PM
Maric is not worth a first round pick!

On second thoughts, he ain't worth anything! Hardwick for christ sake we (I) don't WANT him at the club!!!!!  >:(

Maric will be great for your footy club, is a great bloke, and gives 110%. maybe not the most talented, but makes up for that with his efforts. I think a great fit for you, dont be too upset about it  ;)

Torpedo10

I am suprised the Tigers didn't go for Jenkins from the bombers rather than Maric.

arigatou

Apparently Relton reserves in Tiwi league play. Haha, so he can not even get a high-level HP 74 performances.