Who Would YOU Like To See In A Tiger's Jumper Next Year

Started by Windigo, June 27, 2011, 08:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usman

Hmac and tippett WILL come to Richmond

ill make them  ;D

Cruiseon

They woudl be better off at a club with some potential, say GWS or GC.  ;)

Usman

ooh snap. Did you happen to watch my Scott Burns video??? If not here is the link ALL Richmond ....no wait all supporters that dont barrack for Collingwood should enjoy it  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xh5N6yPa9U

Nails

"Cop that I'm the best player in the league"

HELL YES VOSS DAWG

Cruiseon

He'd still get a game at Richmond I reckon, but then again so would Hird & Buckley. 

Holz

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 10, 2011, 04:11:48 PM

He'd still get a game at Richmond I reckon, but then again so would Hird & Buckley.

sam newman would get a spot on ports list I think.

I think richmond could really use Hmac and Liam Anthony from us would make their team much better. I dont want them to move though.

Usman

Windigo

Mcintosh must surely leave. They DON'T need him anymore. Stop being greedy, you cannot keep the both of them IMO. As in Goldy & Mac.

AFEV

And Daw...If he ever comes on which I don't think he will :-X

LaHug

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 10, 2011, 03:00:50 PM

They woudl be better off at a club with some potential, say GWS or GC.  ;)
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 10, 2011, 04:11:48 PM

You're a bad man!

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on August 10, 2011, 08:19:41 PM
And Daw...If he ever comes on which I don't think he will :-X
You really don't think he will make it?

Quote from: Windigo on August 10, 2011, 07:39:16 PM
Mcintosh must surely leave. They DON'T need him anymore. Stop being greedy, you cannot keep the both of them IMO. As in Goldy & Mac.
That's true. What are you going to give for him though?

PowerBug

Daw deserves a run. Sould North get out of the finals race he should be given a shot.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2011, 11:09:06 PM
Daw deserves a run. Sould North get out of the finals race he should be given a shot.

Unfortunately for him, I seriously can't see him playing a game this year.

North wont trade HMac (unless there is a massively overgenerous offer). What they should be looking at is finding out a way to be able to have both Goldy and HMac on the field at the same time. If they can work out a decent balance, the rucking combination would be up there with Cox and NicNat, if not better IMO.

Yes it's greedy, but you're just jealous that we have awesome rucking talent and you don't. :P