Rate My Team DTP.

Started by MiGZ, January 19, 2009, 04:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiGZ

I've gone with a team structure that i think will only need 6-7 upgrades. 2 upgrades in each position (except rucks) and perhaps cousins or hasleby if they dont work out. I have about 8k left in the bank.

FISHER
GODDARD
H. SHAW
C. NEWMAN
BIRCHALL
SUBAN
PETRENKO
(KITE, GALLMAN)

M. MURPHY
PRIDDIS
COUSINS
HASLEBY
DANGERFIELD
RICH
(SKIPWORTH, DAVENPORT) - *Thinking about Ziebell though.

FRASER
OTTENS
(McEVOY, SPENCER)

RIEWOLDT
FRANKLIN
GIANSIRACUSA
S. JOHNSON
J. BROWN
YARRAN
BALLANTYNE
(GRANT, HOGAN) *Might be WALKER

So what do you all think??? Its one of a few structures im thinking about...just have to get the rookies right on this one. I'm also seriously thinking about Lachie Hansen instead of Newman, free up some money for more cash cow rookies, and Hansen i think is the next big thing at CHF.

mcwarne

I dont reckon Petrenko and Dangerfield will play regularly enough for you. As an Adelaide fan I know that Neil Craig is conservative in playing the rookies until they have the bodies and fitness base (see Van Berlo).
Taylor Walker is the most likely as I saw him live in the SANFL last season and he was several classes above anyone else out there (and he was only 18). He may have expectation surrounding him but I havent seen a young boy dominate the SANFL like that in years. Even Pavlich and Chad Cornes were almost non-existent in their first seasons.