Colliwobblers - The Final Cut UPDATE - The Final Truth

Started by Colliwobblers, December 27, 2011, 06:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmagnus

looks more and more like mine every change :P
I managed to keep Caddy though

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Are you aware of 5 players having rd 13 byes? I guess you would be, but reconsider Wilkes maybe?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 09, 2012, 11:24:10 PM
Are you aware of 5 players having rd 13 byes? I guess you would be, but reconsider Wilkes maybe?

yeah wilkes is only there because i had to downgrade a rook to get sandi in who was mummy. not sure on the rooks yet will watch nab cup and see what i can shuffle around by round 1.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 09, 2012, 11:50:52 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 09, 2012, 11:24:10 PM

yeah wilkes is only there because i had to downgrade a rook to get sandi in who was mummy. not sure on the rooks yet will watch nab cup and see what i can shuffle around by round 1.

Yeah Lids, God, Conca, Ellis and Wilkes will all be out so you need to watch out. I guess Luke Brown could swap into the mids...

T Dog

Colliwobblers

Quote from: T Dog on February 10, 2012, 10:40:46 AM
The tiges getting a lot of backline action this year CW?

ellis and lids are a lock, im romantacizing about conca, he might well lose his spot by the end of nab cup but then again he might not, would plan on having ellis and another def rnd 13 rook upgraded by the round 13 bye potentially 3 which would be required to avoid the donut in round 13. Wilkes impressed in the intra club hit out and if he goes well in the nab cup he is going start round 1 for the saint, but not a DT friendly role, so i might have to go to bugg or another gws rook.

owenbond007

not sure on christo and conca really think there r better options like winder/porp or grimes/waters. Or just an christo swap for browny.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 10, 2012, 02:49:41 PM
not sure on christo and conca really think there r better options like winder/porp or grimes/waters. Or just an christo swap for browny.

it will be a swap for brown if anything i think, but christensen scored what he did last season having had the vest many times, and he was stated in Geelongs own words as the "next big thing at the club".

But yeah he is a risk, and can't afford to upgrade conca he would have to be downgraded to lake or a rook :)

The two of Conca nad Christensen are nabcup watchees :) subject to change 1 up 1 down...

Windigo

Christo's scores really aren't that flash when you look at them.

How many games did he wear the vest? Not like half his games were vest affected.

Big bustling Brown I have more confidence in myself.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Windigo on February 10, 2012, 03:14:20 PM
Christo's scores really aren't that flash when you look at them.

How many games did he wear the vest? Not like half his games were vest affected.

Big bustling Brown I have more confidence in myself.
Christo had the vest 6/19 games. Certainly has the potential to up his average if he cements a spot in the 21.

Colliwobblers

I bought into the martin tough draw slow start hype and used the loot to add a couple more mid pricers...... thoughts

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Not bad, loves Richmond?

Some huge risks (conca, howard, rohan) and Barlow, not sure about that one

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 24, 2012, 07:45:02 PM
Not bad, loves Richmond?

Some huge risks (conca, howard, rohan) and Barlow, not sure about that one

LOL yeah trading out most tiges before the bye, ellis will go out for the best def rook option round 1 too maybe wiles not sure who yet.

Lets make it a team 1 vs team 2, two teams posted in a row, which do you prefer 1 or 2 i prefer teh first one without hayes...