Claye Beams (Foot) - 2 weeks
Ash McGrath (Calf) - TBC
Daniel Rich (Knee) - Season
Brent Staker (Calf) - Indefinite
Stefan Martin (Back) - TBC
Patrick Wearden (Ankle) - 10 weeks
Matthew Leuenberger (knee) - 10-12 weeks
Pearce Hanley (hamstring) - Test

Note Hanley still listed as test although he got through training.  With Green available it may be Bewick or Taylor that makes way.

strikes91

Think Taylor will be safe. Bewick and Paparone fighting for the spot ?

Ringo

Paporone is a tall Strikes and if a tall is to go it would be McGuane after last weeks performance.

As I see it Bewick, Taylor and Green fighting for 2 spots as that suits our structure.

strikes91

tbh i'd be pulling lisle out of the backs and putting him up front.

Ricochet

Has anything come of Taylor and his shoulder? Saw him get a stinger against the tigers

SydneyRox

Anybody think Beams will come in before the bye?

Ringo

Injury list updated 30/4/14

Claye Beams (Foot) - Test
Ash McGrath (Calf) - TBC
Stefan Martin (Back) - TBC
Patrick Wearden (Ankle) - 9 weeks
Matthew Leuenberger (knee) - 10 weeks

Interesting that Beams is listed as test after being listed still 2/3 weeks last week. Doubt he will get up this week though from what I have seen.  Been doing everything asked in rehab but suspect with the form of Brisbane's midfield last week may return via NEAFL if passed fit. Fantasy wise it would be great if he did not play for next 2 weeks as he would then be on the bubble after Brisbane's byes and handy downgrades for Aish and Robbo.

GoLions

The Lions site was updated yesterday and had him a stest, and the AFL site which was updated today has him as 1-2 weeks. Usually I would trust the Lions website but like you said Ringo, was 2-3 weeks last week so suspect he's still at least another week away.

Ringo

Ash McGrath (Calf) - 5-6 weeks
Update 6/5/14

Stefan Martin (Back) - 2 weeks
Patrick Wearden (Ankle) - 8-10 weeks
Matthew Leuenberger (knee) - 8-10 weeks
Pearce Hanley (hamstring) - Test
Luke McGuane (knee) - TBC 

Brown will be back and Beams is available but suspect he may return via NEAFL.  McGuane added to the injury list and may need surgery to his troublesome knee.
Hanley listed as test but indications are strong that he will return.

GoLions

I thought they said Hanley was out with a back complaint last week? Hope he's back this week though

Ringo

Hanley's back injury is related to Hamstring GL and apparently flared on flight back from NZ. So he will need to get through Thursdays training session to play on Saturday afternoon.

GoLions

elephants

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 06, 2014, 05:28:26 PM
I thought they said Hanley was out with a back complaint last week? Hope he's back this week though

Ringo

As at 13/5/14

Ash McGrath (Calf) - 5-6 weeks
Stefan Martin (Back) - Test
Patrick Wearden (Ankle) - 8-10 weeks
Matthew Leuenberger (knee) - 8-10 weeks
Luke McGuane (knee) - TBC 
Maguire 1 match suspension

Capper

Surprised that they havent said the season for Burger. Surely you wrap him up and put him in the 2s to give him game time when he comes back (that is if he plays again this year)