Wingard > Ryder

Awfully late for Witherden...  :o

Rusty00

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 24, 2017, 02:41:37 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on July 24, 2017, 02:25:02 PM
Newman > Witherden
Wingard > Ryder

Awfully late for Witherden...  :o
Yeah, probably, but I don't really like any other of the other defenders I can afford. Witherden is averaging and his price is increasing where as Newman is losing money. Fully expecting/hoping to upgrade Witherden before the season is out.

DBRiMatt

Finally offloading Pruess!

Pruess > Marshall
Newman > Blakely

Leaving just Mountford and Witherdon as my only fielded rookies... Then I can figure out what to do with Rocky. Hopefully without Zorko for a week, Rocky finds himself again.

Jukes

Callum Brown to Partington
and
Rocky to Somebody

Torn between Sloane, Ebert, and Zaharakis for that midfield spot :/

Rusty00

Might have to keep Newman for another week now, as I have Zorko, Greene and Wingard all out. Greenwood can cover one, but not sure I want to rely on Mountford posting a decent score :-\

WhatMate

Rocky to Dusty, considering Beams though..
Newnes or lloyd to Blakely

Defenders are being a bit annoying as of late

WhatMate

How heavily was Sloane tagged Friday night? He could be a good pick up now

Rusty00

Quote from: WhatMate on July 24, 2017, 09:40:06 PM
Blicavs was running with him most of the night but gave him way too much room to be an effective tag. No idea why they didn't send Scooter to him ???

chief007

Quote from: WhatMate on July 24, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

Basically wasnt not sure why. He got off to a good start and the rest of the team fired up off him, possibly selwood was underdone after missing a few with his hammy so they didnt put him on him. Blicavs was on him a bit wasnt a hard tag

Dave085

Ive got Greene and Zorko suspended and Scott Selwood who is losing value (Yes I held him and regret it!)
I'm going to hold Zorko and trade Selwood and Greene. Will leave Witherden on the ground to cover Zorko.

Selwood/Greene to Beams and one of Sidebottom/Franklin/Yeo

Not really sure what else I can do. Have a max of $1,121,000 to spend.

jvalles69

Need help, just realised my AF league has finlas this week.  Will be swapping 2 players who I don't think will do well this week for 2 players who I think will do well as well as a bit of POD to my opponent.  Projected scores has me winning already, although he finished top of our table and has the best overall score in our league, he's still fielding Newman, Greenwood and has zorko to deal with.  I have Rocky, he doesn't and think Rocky  should be fine this week against Eagles.  First thoughts have me moving Neale -> Dusty or Kelly and 2nd trade Kieran Jack -> Boak or Gray.  Posted my team below, let me know what you guys think...