ossie85 Has Deleted His Account!!!

Started by Torpedo10, October 11, 2012, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

:o 2 things now need to happen.

1. New Runner for Elxam
2. New Runner for his WXV team

Anyone who has interest in ossie's team at the current time or any of these roles, post your interest. I will put myself up for ossie's team as I really want to be in the WXV.

Spinking

I'd think it would be worth giving it a week or so, just to know whether it is for real.  Purp is his brother I think, so maybe make contact with him to see what the go is...

Torpedo10

Quote from: Spinking on October 11, 2012, 11:30:28 AM
I'd think it would be worth giving it a week or so, just to know whether it is for real.  Purp is his brother I think, so maybe make contact with him to see what the go is...
Maybe. This has stuffed everything up though. We'd probably need 2/3 runners of WXV to get the work like he did done.

JBs-Hawks

If need be I can help with running it.

AFEV

We need to stay composed here.

We shouldn't replace him as coach of Seoul or WXV Admin for the time being. Elxam is a ways away as well so don't need to worry about that.

I still think there's a chance Os will come back, and until we're certain he won't be returning it would be unfair on both him and his replacements to change everything so quickly.

I'm sure P77 will be able to shed some light on the situation later. Until then sit tight and Don't Panic.

Boomz

Hopefully he comes back... Wasn't meaning to disrespect him & Ossie if I did I apologise :(

tbagrocks

I just thought there was a full moon last night :o Guess not! Very strange indeed, hope he has time to think, otherwise it is a huge loss!

Spinking

What happened Boomz?  Was there an argument or something?

Maca24

Torps don't  jump the gun. I think Ossie just needs some time away.
he told me last night he might just Admin and leave his team.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 12:33:00 PM
If he did why'd he delete his account? He could've left his team with warning he was leaving a given us all the stats he had.

Maca24

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 11, 2012, 12:35:21 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 11, 2012, 12:33:00 PM
If he did why'd he delete his account? He could've left his team with warning he was leaving a given us all the stats he had.
I don't know, but that's what he told me last night.

Fletch74

I logged on at about 6am this morning when I got up (how bad is that...) and saw who was online, he was... :o

Don't panic as Sid said ;)

Torpedo10

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 11, 2012, 12:38:35 PM
I logged on at about 6am this morning when I got up (how bad is that...) and saw who was online, he was... :o

Don't panic as Sid said ;)
yeah. He deleted his account around 2 and a half hours ago.

Ringo

Agree - Let it just settle down at the moment and see what happens.  As we all know Oss was getting a little short over the last couple days and frustrations have probably boiled over.

We need to respect this and wait for confirmation from Ossie on what his intentions are.

Unless you are into administration you probably have no idea how much Oss has to do behind the scenes for all the information he provides here for the World 15's and Exlam.  I do not know how he finds the time to do all he does and for this reason can understand why he does not come on chat.  I for one am very appreciative of the work done for these competitions.

I am still not sure whether he has deleted his account or it is a glitch as we were finalising a trade this morning via PM and he did not mention anything.

So basically what I am saying is be patient and see what the outcome is.  It is not as if we have to decisions made now apart from World trades but next lot not due till Sunday Night.

Maca24

IF worst comes to worst, we will appoint 3 people to Administrate the Worlds, with one of us putting through the trade voting each week. Best to keep this happening so worlds doesn't die. We could then get the stats from Ossie or Purps.

But for now, best to stay calm and respect Ossie enough to give him ample time to come back. (1-2 months).
Until then we can fill in the role of admin. After all this whole competition was Ossies idea and the amount of time he has put into it would shock everyone.