For

Fiorini + Cunningham + Nat 33

Same reasons

FF to confirm.

confirm

iZander

Folders (BB) give: Salem

Gazelles give: Lambert + N22

Gazelles need defenders and have plenty of forwards. Similar average at different ends, salem a bit younger and a defender and hence the pick.

BB67th

Quote from: iZander on October 19, 2017, 07:42:59 PM
Folders (BB) give: Salem

Gazelles give: Lambert + N22

Gazelles need defenders and have plenty of forwards. Similar average at different ends, salem a bit younger and a defender and hence the pick.

Confirm

Two players of similar age and average, the pick evens it out nicely. Have enough defensive depth for now, but need a bit more in the other lines, so this trade suits both clubs well.

Rids

All trades have been processed now. Please advise if we have missed any.

Cheers
Rids

Atto

Hong Kong gives: Oscar McDonald
UAE gives: Ryan Griffen

Need to build depth in the midfield after the delistings and Griffen, if fit, will help that for a year. Have many McDonald types so he's expendable.

nas to confirm.

nas

Quote from: Atto on October 24, 2017, 05:38:07 PM
Hong Kong gives: Oscar McDonald
UAE gives: Ryan Griffen

Need to build depth in the midfield after the delistings and Griffen, if fit, will help that for a year. Have many McDonald types so he's expendable.

nas to confirm.

Tigers need defenders & O'Mac suits & Grif is over his injury by reports & ready to go.
Confirm.

Atto

Hong Kong trades: N35
Bangkok trades: N40 + Jesse Lonergan

Jesse Lonergan in for the same reason as Griffen only with less risk.

Rids/Nostra to confirm.

Rids

Quote from: Atto on October 25, 2017, 04:44:13 AM
Hong Kong trades: N35
Bangkok trades: N40 + Jesse Lonergan

Jesse Lonergan in for the same reason as Griffen only with less risk.

Rids/Nostra to confirm.

Confirmed. Lonergan is well down the pecking order at the Crabs. We are happy to move him on to assist the Dongs. We get a pick upgrade in return.

nas

UAE give: ND #36
Laos give: Kamdyn McIntosh

UAE after defenders & Kamdyn provides solid depth & Laos wanting to participate in the draft.
Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: nas on November 02, 2017, 08:45:55 AM
UAE give: ND #36
Laos give: Kamdyn McIntosh

UAE after defenders & Kamdyn provides solid depth & Laos wanting to participate in the draft.
Nige to confirm.
Confirmed.

I’ve got stacks of defenders in and around the 22 for their club so I was happy to move one on for a pick which should help acquire depth in another position.

tbagrocks

Since the Doc once asked "Anyone knows of a player late in the draft to take, let me know" To Paraphrase Tordoc. Wanting to take my boy Lairdy with Tibet's final pick ;) I suggested Cameron Ellis-Yolmen to the Doc!

Years later and after a knee reco :-[  Tibet finally land a player who "Might" Oneday be good :P  I still believe :o

Tibet to give NDP: 46

PNG to give: CEY

Rusty to confirm

Rusty00

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 10, 2017, 10:15:59 PM
Since the Doc once asked "Anyone knows of a player late in the draft to take, let me know" To Paraphrase Tordoc. Wanting to take my boy Lairdy with Tibet's final pick ;) I suggested Cameron Ellis-Yolmen to the Doc!

Years later and after a knee reco :-[  Tibet finally land a player who "Might" Oneday be good :P  I still believe :o

Tibet to give NDP: 46

PNG to give: CEY

Rusty to confirm
Confirmed. Worried that CEY has slipped down the pecking order too far now, so happy to move him on

BB67th

And out of the wilderness there comes another trade! Not a big one though.

Folders give: NAT 66
Laos give: Stewart Crameri

Reasoning: Crameri probably won't get picked up, but the Cats are reportedly interested in him at the moment, and I think if he gets picked up, he will see some real game time. Worth a punt with this pick, not likely to pick up a superstar with it anyway

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on November 16, 2017, 09:55:22 PM
And out of the wilderness there comes another trade! Not a big one though.

Folders give: NAT 66
Laos give: Stewart Crameri

Reasoning: Crameri probably won't get picked up, but the Cats are reportedly interested in him at the moment, and I think if he gets picked up, he will see some real game time. Worth a punt with this pick, not likely to pick up a superstar with it anyway

Nige to confirm
Rather punt on the pick than Crameri's future.

Confirmed.