enzedder

Quote from: Holz on July 26, 2019, 05:26:15 PM
Quote from: enzedder on July 26, 2019, 05:06:43 PM
Quote from: Holz on July 26, 2019, 04:06:45 PM
last 2 trades

sick of Blakely

Blakely Bewley to Hill Whitfield.
Thanks Holz.
I have Blakely still. It may be the catalyst to get him going.
Im having a pretty lucky season though so probably better news if you have whitfield.
Well I’m getting Whitfield so that’ll work too.

Blues Blues Blues

6 trades left and a finished team. Thinking of 2 downgrades this week, and upgrading Dahlhaus to Rowan Marshall week 1 of finals.

wetDT

6 trades left and one prem to in def.

Option 1: "full" prem team (but Burgess covers andrews this week)

Logue -> whitfield
setterfield -> non playing basement rook DDP

Option 2: cut Andrews. still one hole in def being plugged  by logue

Andrews -> whitfield
Setterfield -> hill

Then gives me 4 trades and 100k to go logue and Clarke/hately/hind to Hurn on return and rook.

RoughRed

Quote from: wetDT on July 26, 2019, 07:15:02 PM

Logue -> whitfield

Andrews -> whitfield
Setterfield -> hill

Then gives me 4 trades and 100k to go logue and Clarke/hately/hind to Hurn on return and rook.
Option 2 for me
You have trades
Go for points

wetDT

Quote from: RoughRed on July 27, 2019, 09:32:30 AM
Quote from: wetDT on July 26, 2019, 07:15:02 PM

Logue -> whitfield

Andrews -> whitfield
Setterfield -> hill

Option 2 for me
You have trades
Go for points

Thanks for comment RR ended up going 1 keeping Andrews. I’ll bring in Birchall for burgess next week. I’ll loop Andrews and birch.

Then thinking of trading out hately and Clarke for Sloane or low $500k prem and $102k rook

Last two weeks I’ll have one trade left for injury and can loop:
Andrews/Birchall D6/D7
Worpel/Rockliff M8/9
Worpel/westhoff F6/7

Bully

Anyone considering JJK at 297k?

I currently have very poor cover in the forward line & think he could be perfect for any late outs. Looks to be back & the Coasters are picking up the pace.

My biggest reservation is this will be my last trade but it's now or never. Rowbottom is my last bit of reasonable currency but with a BE of 75 & JJK  -2 I have to make a move this week.

Thoughts?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Bully on July 29, 2019, 02:54:24 PM

I currently have very poor cover in the forward line & think he could be perfect for any late outs. Looks to be back & the Coasters are picking up the pace.

My biggest reservation is this will be my last trade but it's now or never. Rowbottom is my last bit of reasonable currency but with a BE of 75 & JJK  -2 I have to make a move this week.

Thoughts?

Probably better saving the trade for when you need it rather then just average cover

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 29, 2019, 06:28:25 PM
Quote from: Bully on July 29, 2019, 02:54:24 PM

Thoughts?

Probably better saving the trade for when you need it rather then just average cover

Agree

Getting bench cover is the play when you still have a few trades left, but the last trade needs to be kept for an injury - you'd much rather sideways a prem who is injured than field JJK etc