EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Hahaha maybe, that's a nice side. Maybe Mignolet has to go now? Liverpool are conceding alot. I am considering it.

PowerBug

Never really thought of Mignolet, but yeah Livershower are living up to their name lately. :P I could just move Marshall ($4.5) if I wanted too since I have the coinage. Mirallas is the other P.O.D. that needs to keep performing otherwise he goes. :)

Captain is easy this week, Ozil vs Palace, assists galore. :D

Vinny

Yeah I am moving on my bench keeper too. Mignolet did his job for my team, time to bench him. Yeah Ozil easy! Expecting a huge score from the Arsenal players.

Arsenal 5-0

Ozil  1 goal & 4 assists
Giroud 2 goals.
Ramsey 2 goals & assist.

:D

Cicjose

look to torres.... yeah schalke's problem is defence and he did score a brace but this will bring him into calculations

Tominator

Quote from: PowerBug on October 24, 2013, 09:28:37 PM
Can't really say their draw goes to crap since they drew to United away, and they beat Liverpool away. Why can't they do the same against Arsenal or Totenham or City? ;) I picked up Lallana and Lovren before they both went up. :D Quite happy with my setup right now:

Mignolet
Lovren, Dawson, Mertersacker
Ozil, Yaya Toure, Lallana, Mirallas
Giroud, Sturridge, Lukaku
(Marshall, Coleman, Colback, Moxey)
Value: $101.5
Left over: $2.5

Not sure what the next step shhould be, I have no Chelsea or United players, maybe I should look there?

I'd go Mirallas to Lallana or Ramsey I reckon.

Tominator

UNREAL MADRID - Gameweek 9

GK: Boruc
DEF: Coleman, Zabaleta, Shaw
MID: Ozil, Ramsey, Michu, Lallana
FWD: Giroud, Rooney, Lukaku

SUBS: Mignolet, Brady, Whittaker, Collins*

* Collins will be traded next week, but a -4 to ditch him now is unnecessary

Taking a massive punt in starting Boruc over Mignolet, but I think it could definitely be worthwhile given Southampton have only conceded 3 goals in 8 games, and they have Fulham this week too compared with Liverpool who have West Brom, who can score against big clubs

Vinny

That's a nice side Tom, I'd consider moving on Zabaleta. Maybe a Swansea defender? They have got a solid draw ahead.

Is Suarez in for Sturridge a waste?

Tominator

Quote from: Tominator on October 26, 2013, 09:28:58 PM
Taking a massive punt in starting Boruc over Mignolet, but I think it could definitely be worthwhile given Southampton have only conceded 3 goals in 8 games, and they have Fulham this week too compared with Liverpool who have West Brom, who can score against big clubs

The punt paid off !!

The other punt of picking Ozil as captain did not...

PowerBug

Bloody Marshall from Cardiff got 12 points! :o On my bench though, cya later 10 extra points. :(

52 with two to play, not happy. Mirallas goes this week.

timmyparso

is there any reason at all to keep Michu at 9.0M? No returns from past 2 games against Sunderland and West ham

Nige

Quote from: timmyparso on October 28, 2013, 11:29:39 AM
is there any reason at all to keep Michu at 9.0M? No returns from past 2 games against Sunderland and West ham
I had two free transfers this week, and I was so close to trading him out (even though I love him  :-*), but his output's not good enough. Brought in Lovren and Vertonghen - quality. Quite proud of that. But yeah, Michu's getting the Ax.

Tominator

Quote from: NigeyS on October 28, 2013, 11:46:18 AM
Quote from: timmyparso on October 28, 2013, 11:29:39 AM
I had two free transfers this week, and I was so close to trading him out (even though I love him  :-*), but his output's not good enough. Brought in Lovren and Vertonghen - quality. Quite proud of that. But yeah, Michu's getting the Ax.

Thoughts on Michu to Hazard?  Who are some other options? Have 10.3 to spend

Already have Ozil.

elephants

Captain Mata and Siggy on the bench :(

Fun fact: my captain has never scored more than 2 points this season.

Still pumped 62 so not devastated!

Nige

Quote from: elephants on October 28, 2013, 02:40:28 PM

Hahahaha whaaat?! Trying to be too unique with the choices or?  ???

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on October 28, 2013, 02:43:57 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 28, 2013, 02:40:28 PM

Hahahaha whaaat?! Trying to be too unique with the choices or?  ???

Preeeetty much! And I'm bias haha. Swapped between Hazard and Theo/Mata all season so far ::) :(