Danyle Pearce

Started by jmje76, March 10, 2010, 06:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmje76

Hey i haven't heard much talk on Danyle Pearce this year. What do you guys think, will he return to form and get some reasonable numbers or will he slip into the rut of just doing enough to keep himself in the side?

hmmmmmm?

SCADDICT

It was never about performance with Pearce, it was that he couldnt handle a tag after opposition coachs figured out how bloody good he was. Can't see much changing this year, could pay off. Your choice.

ronl

I'd love to see Pearce have a big year, he's poetry in motion. Tagging should be outlawed, only Essendon should be allowed to tag.

Pweter

He seemed to have problems in his head. If a tagger came up to him he'd drop his bundle, feel sorry for himself and do bugger all.

He had Picken on him on Friday night and he actually worked his arse off to try break the tag and get possessions, something he has not done to this point.

Could it be that he has woken up and listened to someone like Gerard Healy who says if you get a heavy tag, be prepared to run 1km for every possession.

Hard work is something he has not been a fan of and is the reason I am not looking at him, but if his performance against the Dogs is any indication, he may be prepared to put the hard yards in now.