Main Menu

Fantasy elite

Started by antonc, January 18, 2013, 11:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonc

Hi guys,

As I mentioned before the league is full and the draft order is set (automatically by fantasy draft elite).
Have a look on the site, but CotchMe_IfYouCan got the #1 draft.
Other teams in the league are:
High on RocketFuel
Brummy's Beasts
Royalz
Lost Souls
Apache Cats
Ninjas
Rooboys (my team)
Selwood Swag
Bloods
March To Victory
Memphistopheles FC
This is also the draft order. Memph gets the last pick of first round, but first pick of second rnd.

The draft date was set for the 1st of March 9 pm, but I can change this. The same goes for the draft turn time.
Having a set date, time and short draft turn time would be the most fun imo. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Rooboys

GM

Well done mate,
Its all good to me mate,its a big league with large teams so we prob need to keep the time between picks between 1-5 mins.
GM

Memphistopheles

I just want to clarify something which I think is very important since it's such a large country.

Is 9pm AEST? Because I'm in WA so that means 6pm for me if it is. I think anyone in QLD or SA will also be affected.

Also March 1 is a Friday night which I'm not sure will be ideal for everyone. I'd be more in favour of Thursday or the weekend but it's up to you. I'll still try to be there regardless though.

antonc

No worries.
Send the previous message to get some input. Can make it later. Say maybe 10.30 or 11 AEST.
Can also change the day depending on the input!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: antonc on February 08, 2013, 12:48:40 PM
No worries.
Send the previous message to get some input. Can make it later. Say maybe 10.30 or 11 AEST.
Can also change the day depending on the input!

6pm WA time is actually ok for me I just meant make sure you specify whether it's AEST so we know what time to log on.

I was actually suggesting a different day would be better as a lot of people go out on a Friday night.

TigerFever

Wednesday or Thursday would be best for mine. Friday makes it tough for me also, like mentioned above.

Insider out

let me know if anyone pulls out due to draft time!!

Barra17

Anytime will be good for me. I am also from WA.

GM

Hey Antonc,
See the draft turn time is unlimited which could take forever.
Maybe something to have a look at.
GM

Barra17

So this isnt far away now, do we all agree on the date and settings?

antonc

Yep only a couple of days left before we have the draft.
Left the draft time and date and changed the draft turn time to 2 min.
Should go much faster for the first 10 players or so. The next 10 will be harder when we have to start selecting " mid price players"
Anyway should be fun and at least we have seen some of the new players play in rnd 1 of the NAB cup.

Barra17

Sorry guys I am not going to be able to do tomorrow night anymore. I don't expect you all to change the day for one person so if you like to kick me from it that is fine so you can have someone else fill up the spot.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Barra on February 28, 2013, 02:13:21 PM
Sorry guys I am not going to be able to do tomorrow night anymore. I don't expect you all to change the day for one person so if you like to kick me from it that is fine so you can have someone else fill up the spot.

Have you got time to do a in-depth updated draft list? If so then I don't think it will matter so much if you miss out the draft. Well I wouldn't mind.

Barra17

I'd definitely be able to do that. I've got time tonight to do up a list, I know obviously I won't get everyone I want. I'd only do it if others are okay wiht this. So how would it work? I give my login to someone and they select the players for me?

GM

Quote from: Barra on February 28, 2013, 03:53:51 PM
I'd definitely be able to do that. I've got time tonight to do up a list, I know obviously I won't get everyone I want. I'd only do it if others are okay wiht this. So how would it work? I give my login to someone and they select the players for me?
Hey Barra,You can pre edit your own list manually on the site so it will pick those players automatically if they are available when your turn comes.