Wilfred Zaha has joined Cardiff on loan

Aaron Hughes has left Fulham on loan to join QPR

Lewis Holtby has joined Fulham on loan

Frimpong has signed with Barnsley for an undisclosed amount

Tominator

Zouma signed for 12 million pounds, seems like a decent buy

He'll also remain at St Etienne (now on loan) for the rest of the season

Noz

Zouma will become a first team player next season, Will this push Terry or Luiz out of the club, Mourinho doesnt exactly like both of them.

Andrew3737

Noz

Both Hennessey and Puncheon have signed with Crystal Palace

Tominator

Tominator

pretty underwhelming Deadline Day if you ask me. The biggest deal was probably Zouma to Chelsea

Anyway here is a list of the "bigger-name" transfers:    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/9141757/hit-or-miss

Noz

Wolves getting rid of Griffiths, Hennessey and Siguardason was quite a strange decision

Berbatov and Senderos leaving Fulham was big but they were able to bring in Hetinga for free

Still quite a poor transfer month.

Tominator

Palace signed Thomas Ince, Joe Ledley, Scott Dann, Wayne Hennessey and made Jason Puncheon's loan move permanent. They've strengthened all over the park. Really was an excellent day's business for Tony Pulis and I now think that Palace will survive.

A full list of deadline day deals ... http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/9143626/deadline-day-deals

Cicjose

Luigi197

Sasa Ognenovski to Sydney FC though..

Noz

So for the summer transfer market apparently PSG are going to be making a 40 million pound bid for Januzaj. Currently Januzaj is on 30k a week and PSG want to triple that amount offering him 100k a week which will make him one of the highest paid teenagers in the world.

Vidic has also said he will leave United at the end of this season.

elephants

Manure exodus!

Mata to return to Chelsea for a fee of

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on February 06, 2014, 07:29:23 PM
Manure exodus!

Mata to return to Chelsea for a fee of
I'm very interested to know the rest of this :P

Noz

Damn it Ele the suspense is killing me.