January Transfer Window Rumours

Started by Tominator, May 10, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Quote from: Jukes on August 13, 2013, 12:33:52 PM
Also why would you need to sign players when your current side won the premier league last season?
You always need to top up, love Moyes but he wont get you anywhere the first year or two

Tominator

DONE DEAL

Pablo Osvaldo from AS Roma to Southampton for 15 million Euros.

Andrew3737

Willian and Lamela look to have gone to Spurs

elephants

Willian! :o Spurs are looking lethal for once!

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on August 20, 2013, 11:22:01 PM
Willian! :o Spurs are looking lethal for once!

No Bale, no worries ??

If that's the team they can afford with Bale imagine the team they can afford without Bale!!    :o

Andrew3737

Everyone knows this is the Bale money being spent. No way they can afford Lamela, Paulinho, Soldaldo and Willian without selling Bale. They will brake their transfer record 4 times in one window.

Tominator

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 20, 2013, 11:39:03 PM
Everyone knows this is the Bale money being spent. No way they can afford Lamela, Paulinho, Soldaldo and Willian without selling Bale. They will brake their transfer record 4 times in one window.

yeah they would have spent 100 million this window if they land Lamela and Willian

Paulinho, Soldado, Capoue, Chadli

My Chumps

Liverpool signed Valencia left-back Aly Cissokho on a season-long loan if anyone cares :P

I wanted to sign him back before we had Enrique, who seems to have fallen out of favour with BR. I like him, but ah well, hopefully Aly is better.

Jukes

Spurs apparantly offered 93mil and Coentraeo. Are madrid tanking or something? Bale is barely worth more than Conty by himself.

If spurs sell Bale and gain Coentraeo, Willian and another bloke to go along with Soldado and Paulinho, they'll be top four for sure. Would much prefer 4 good players to one "gun" guy.

Also, Fulham sign Scott Parker :O should never have gone to spurs, was a jet at West Ham.

elephants

Quote from: My Chumps on August 21, 2013, 05:02:02 PM
I wanted to sign him back before we had Enrique, who seems to have fallen out of favour with BR. I like him, but ah well, hopefully Aly is better.

Uh-oh, sounds like I should be trading Enrique to Kolo/Agger/Johnson in FPL then? :o

Nige

Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2013, 01:03:21 AM

Uh-oh, sounds like I should be trading Enrique to Kolo/Agger/Johnson in FPL then? :o

I probably would have picked any of those 3 over Enrique to begin with.

Tominator

DONE DEAL

Johan Elmander from Galatasaray to Norwich on a season-long loan deal

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on August 22, 2013, 10:15:53 AM
DONE DEAL

Johan Elmander from Galatasaray to Norwich on a season-long loan deal

:o :o :o Elmander's back in the EPL! Was a star for Bolton back in the day. Another solid addition by Norwich.  ;D

I still remember the goal he scored against Wolverhampton in '10, was sooo good.

Nige

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on August 22, 2013, 09:47:23 AM
Quote from: elephants on August 22, 2013, 01:03:21 AM

I probably would have picked any of those 3 over Enrique to begin with.

Don't rate Johnson, Agger under an injury cloud, Kolo wasn't nailed on with Skrtel seemingly out of favour but coming back from injury.

Enrique was easily the safest in GW1.