January Transfer Window Rumours

Started by Tominator, May 10, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy3737

It will be someone. United always mask there targets.

Tominator

DONE DEALS

Roberto Soldado from Valencia to Tottenham for 25 million pounds plus add-ons

Loic Remy from QPR to Newcastle on a season-long loan deal

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on August 06, 2013, 01:06:27 PM
DONE DEALS

Roberto Soldado from Valencia to Tottenham for 25 million pounds plus add-ons

Loic Remy from QPR to Newcastle on a season-long loan deal

NOEWRGIWD'
WDGIUAD'WDGQWDLWD
WDAOW
EFEGWUDEW
FEWPGID
TOTTENHAM HAVE WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOR 2013/2014. Soldado is a gun. I'm getting him in my fantasy team, I don't even care how much he costs.

As for Remy, good on him, he can join his fellow Frenchmen.

Chelskiman

Quote from: NigeyS on August 06, 2013, 05:03:40 PMI'm getting him in my fantasy team, I don't even care how much he costs.

I think a lot of people will be.  Think he will be around 9.5 like Negredo is, and if so he is a steal for that price (on paper anyway).  I'll just need to find 1.5 from somwhere now. :(

Nige

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 06, 2013, 05:15:45 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 06, 2013, 05:03:40 PMI'm getting him in my fantasy team, I don't even care how much he costs.

I think a lot of people will be.  Think he will be around 9.5 like Negredo is, and if so he is a steal for that price (on paper anyway).  I'll just need to find 1.5 from somwhere now. :(

#whoisrvp

Yeah, gonna have a go at completely changing around my team once he's added to the system. Does anyone know how long that'll take?

Tominator

Quote from: NigeyS on August 06, 2013, 05:48:39 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on August 06, 2013, 05:15:45 PM

#whoisrvp

Yeah, gonna have a go at completely changing around my team once he's added to the system. Does anyone know how long that'll take?

can someone tell me who Soldado is and why he is so good?

Haven't really heard a lot about him.. didn't think 9.5 would be underpriced for him, he must be pretty good

Andy3737

Soldaldo played for Valencia and replaced David Villa when he left. He is a target man and a pure poacher. He is like a Mario Gomez /Giroud sort of mould where he just leads the line, link up play is excellent and guarantees  goals. 9.5 is a bargain. He is so expensive because of a release clause in his contract that Valencia wanted spurs to meet.

Jukes

Madrid reject, scored 30 in 46 last season in the showerty la liga. Not that great and won't be a spurs legend, but Spurs needed a player exactly like him imo.

elephants

Spurs to finish above Arsenal. Whatever its paying, get on it :o

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on August 06, 2013, 11:07:26 PM
Spurs to finish above Arsenal. Whatever its paying, get on it :o

If they keep Bale its nearly a formality

If they lose Bale and get one or two extra players its less likely but not impossible

If Arsenal get Suarez (and Spurs lose Bale) then I probably wouldn't take that bet, he will fire in goals aplenty dont you worry

Jukes

Gervinho completes move to Roma for 8mil

Pic related, him having his medical (not original)

elephants

Hahahaha I have seen that before in reference to Gervinho. Gold hahaha ;D

Jukes

Downing set to move to West Ham for 5mil! Nice 25% return on investment Liverpool hahaha

My Chumps

Jukes

Downing has created the fourth most chances in the last five years in the EPL behind Baines, Gerrard and Lampard. Bloody Liverpool.

Anyway, really afraid of Palace now. They signed the undisputed best striker in the world.
Chamakh