January Transfer Window Rumours

Started by Tominator, May 10, 2013, 10:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: elephants on January 16, 2014, 01:05:53 AM
Quote from: Tominator on January 16, 2014, 12:56:42 AM
Apparently Chelsea rejected Benfica's request to include Oriol Romeu or Gael Kakuta as loan signings in part-exchange for Nemanja Matic

:( would be perfect imo
This. I don't understand why we'd want to keep Romeu or Kakuta around.

Tominator

Quote from: NigeyS on January 16, 2014, 10:26:51 AM
Quote from: elephants on January 16, 2014, 01:05:53 AM
Quote from: Tominator on January 16, 2014, 12:56:42 AM
Apparently Chelsea rejected Benfica's request to include Oriol Romeu or Gael Kakuta as loan signings in part-exchange for Nemanja Matic

:( would be perfect imo
This. I don't understand why we'd want to keep Romeu or Kakuta around.

Exactly, they aren't going to play so why keep them on the list?  Loaning them would make them better players in the long-term; would be a win-win for all involved

Noz

Latest completed transfers

Jelavic to Hull City for an undisclosed amount
Matic to Chelsea for 21mill
Ruiz has left Fullham on loan to PSV

elephants

Please correct that 'Luiz' to 'Ruiz' :P

specky92

Draxler to the Gunners I'm hearing, most likely at the end of the season though, Wenger says he can turn him into Van Persie 2.0  8)

Noz

Noz

United are monitoring to be making a play for Vidal, Hamsik, Pogba, Coentrao, Mandzukic, Schar, Gundogan and Costa

Moyes is acting like he just brought the billion takeover off fifa 14.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Noz on January 17, 2014, 12:54:45 AM
United are monitoring to be making a play for Vidal, Hamsik, Pogba, Coentrao, Mandzukic, Schar, Gundogan and Costa

Moyes is acting like he just brought the billion takeover off fifa 14.
Even I if could bye Ronaldo, does it mean I can manage a team that suits how he plays and win trophies?

Oh yeah, GO BLUES

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: specky92 on January 16, 2014, 02:37:58 PM
Draxler to the Gunners I'm hearing, most likely at the end of the season though, Wenger says he can turn him into Van Persie 2.0  8)
Van Persie 2.0 so he'll end up at united mid 2015?

Cicjose

tbagrocks

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on January 17, 2014, 01:15:50 AM
Quote from: specky92 on January 16, 2014, 02:37:58 PM
Van Persie 2.0 so he'll end up at united mid 2015?
Yeah just think, if the two sellouts had have stayed, they'd still be top but well placed for Europe and the Gunners would be even a bigger threat

Money evil grubbing barbies ::)

Cicjose

Schalke dont need the money for him.... they've got Goretzka Meyer and Draxler as a very good unit of midfielders

there's not much they could buy for that price anyway

specky92

He's got a buy out clause of 35 million, he's said he won't be leaving before the World Cup so I'd say if it happens it will be at the end of the season

Tominator

Tottenham may block Lewis Holtby's proposed move to Schalke, because it may increase the likelihood of Arsenal signing Julian Draxler

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-block-lewis-holtby-transfer-3026201

Cicjose