NBA Season 2017/18

Started by LaHug, October 12, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

He just needs to provide a spark off the bench. His stroke apparently looked pretty good in the game. Not perfect but better than where it was. He almost had a double double off the bench. If he keeps improving he is going to add a headache for other teams when he comes on the floor. Downside is TJ sucks off the ball and it showed in his performance in the Denver game. Brown will have a few games to find what works before playoffs at least.

No one is going to say no to LeBron. The same way no one will say not to KD, Steph or Davis.

fanTCfool

Timberwolves lost to the Grizzlies, it's almost like we'd prefer not to make the playoffs  :-\

Jay

Quote from: TomK on March 26, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
Quote from: Jay on March 26, 2018, 03:39:56 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 26, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
The 6'ers are a game out of the 3 seed and a win away from clinching a playoff birth
See you in the second round.
Are you expecting the Cavs to drop to 4th?
I think/hope so.

Holz

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 28, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
He just needs to provide a spark off the bench. His stroke apparently looked pretty good in the game. Not perfect but better than where it was. He almost had a double double off the bench. If he keeps improving he is going to add a headache for other teams when he comes on the floor. Downside is TJ sucks off the ball and it showed in his performance in the Denver game. Brown will have a few games to find what works before playoffs at least.

No one is going to say no to LeBron. The same way no one will say not to KD, Steph or Davis.

Im clearly a Lebron fan but realistically i like Philly as a team more then the cavs.

Philly is the best fit for Lebron as he can win now with them and as he declines he can keep winning if Simmons Embiid become superstars.

However how would he work with Simmons been basically Lebron in a point forward. Markele is a point guard and Lebrons biggest gift is his passing ability.

How do you play them?

Simmons cant shoot at the moment and Lebron with the ball out of his hands wouldnt work. Would it stunt the growth of Simmons

fanTCfool

Franchise record 56 for KAT, it's barbecue chicken time.

Jay

JAYYLLLEEENNNNN! In Utah without Kyrie and Horford.. This has been such a fun season - bring on the playoffs!

Mat0369

The 76'ers were up 30 and are currently up 27. They're destroying the Cavs for the 3 seed

Mat0369

Simmons has 13/11/8 at HT. They're killing them with no Embiid and Dario only having 3 points

Jay

jvalles69

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 07, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
The 76'ers were up 30 and are currently up 27. They're destroying the Cavs for the 3 seed

You were saying...

Mat0369

Sixers are the 3 seed is what I said!

Mat0369

LeBron James Jr did in fact tour Neumann Goretti this afternoon. His father wasn't there. Bron to Philly is actually getting stronger.....

Holz

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 07, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
LeBron James Jr did in fact tour Neumann Goretti this afternoon. His father wasn't there. Bron to Philly is actually getting stronger.....

Its thr obvious move.

Stay in the east
Contend now
Contend as you age like kareem

My 3 favourite players in 1 team would be the dream

Jay

Quote from: Holz on April 07, 2018, 11:36:06 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on April 07, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Its thr obvious move.

Stay in the east
Contend now
Contend as you age like kareem

My 3 favourite players in 1 team would be the dream
LBJ, Simmons, Embiid vs Irving, Hayward, AD. Next year will be fun!

Mat0369

Don't forget the Homie. He's been balling lately. Or the wildcard that is Fultz