NBA Season 2017/18

Started by LaHug, October 12, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 19, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
I'm registered too

Saw an artists impression of what they expect it to look like - a lot of people will be in the bleachers with pretty horrible views :(

Not a lot of alternatives, if you hold it at Hisense/MCA it won't be able to hold anywhere near enough people.
If priced reasonably, I'm sure people will appreciate simply being able to be there, even if in a pretty poor viewpoint.

Hawka

Im keen but flower, so many people have already registered ahha

Mat0369

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 19, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
Courtside is 4K!  :o

They've released the pricing structure? Screw that. I'd rather use the money to go the USA and get courtside seats again. It actually cost me less.

Mat0369

Quote from: Hawka on March 19, 2018, 09:58:08 PM
Im keen but flower, so many people have already registered ahha

What's the register? I got an email from Etihad about something but it's to direct to twitter/facebook/instagram which I have none of.

fanTCfool

Pretty sure the pre-register is via TEGLive.

jvalles69

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 20, 2018, 12:55:16 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 19, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
Courtside is 4K!  :o

They've released the pricing structure? Screw that. I'd rather use the money to go the USA and get courtside seats again. It actually cost me less.

All the packages are up, not general admission though.  Chepaest package is $295 all the way up to those $4K tickets, but I'm pretty sure it includes more than just the seat, can't remember though.

Cookie Monster

Forgive me for being a Thunder fan all, but lets have a look at the stretch home for the teams in between 3rd and 10th in the West.

3rd Portland 44-26 12 games behind 12 games to play.

vs Houston
vs Boston
@Oklahoma City
@New Orleans
@Memphis
vs Clippers
vs Memphis
@Dallas
@Houston
@San Antonio
@Denver
vs Utah

What a last road trip, on form they'll win more than not and stay third, but a couple losses maybe to Houston and Spurs at the end, and a tricky road trip ending in a back-to-back at Memphis could mean they could drop.

As a OKC fan i hope they do, but i don't see it happening!

4thOklahoma City 43-29 14 games behind 10 games to play

@Boston
vs Miami
vs Portland
@San Antonio
vs Denver
@New Orleans
vs Golden State
@Houston
@Miami
vs Memphis

I'm always optimistic about how the Thunder will play down the stretch, 5-2 against GSW,HOU,TOR. Proven they can beat them, but could very easily go the other way. Only good thing about the tough schedule is that the teams around them have to play similar teams.

5thUtah 40-30 16 games back 12 games to go

vs Atlanta
@ Dallas
@ San Antonio
@ Golden State
vs Boston
vs Memphis
@ Minnesota
vs LA Lakers
vs LA Clippers
@ LA Lakers
vs Golden State
@Portland

Tricky schedule for the Jazz, but they're in some form and can top teams like the Spurs and an undermanned Celtics team. Real tricky run home could see them drop.

6thNew Orleans 40-30 16 games back 12 games to go

vs Dallas
vs Indiana
vs LA Lakers
@ Houston
vs Portland
@ Cleveland
vs Oklahoma City
vs Memphis
@ Pheonix
@ Golden State
@ LA Clippers
@ San Antonio

Can Davis keep taking this team to higher of highs in the crunch of this stretch? 7 playoff contending teams will be tough, could come down to the last game.

7thSan Antonio 40-30 16 games back 12 games to go

vs Washington
vs Utah
@ Milwuakee
@ Washington
vs Oklahoma City
vs Houston
@ LA Clippers
@ LA Lakers
vs Portland
vs Sacremento
@ New Orleans

How quickly does Leonard come back? desperately need him to stay in the playoffs. A healthy Leonard vs Warriors in the first round? I'd like to see that.

8thMinnesota 40-31 16.5 games back 11 games to plau

vs LA Clippers
@ New York
@ Philadelphia
vs Memphis
vs Atlanta
@ Dallas
vs Utah
@ Denver
@ LA Lakers
vs Memphis
vs Denver

The great unknown. To be honest i see this Wolves team dropping out of the playoffs all together. They tend to drop big games they really shouldn't like Utah at home last week. A nice 3 game stretch might help them be safe though.

9thDenver 38-32 19 games back 12 games to play

@ Chicago
@ Washington
@ Philadelphia
@ Toronto
@ Oklahoma City
vs Milwaukee
vs Indiana
vs Minnesota
@ LA Clippers
vs Portland
@ Minnesota

Damn, 5 huge away games which could all very well be 5 L's. They have just lost there first 2 of this 7 game road trip to Memphis and Miami. One or two more losses and playoffs are as good as gone.

10thLA Clippers 37-32 18.5 games back 13 games to play

@ Minnesota
@ Milwuakee
@ Indiana
@ Toronto
vs Milwuakee
@ Pheonix
@ Portland
vs Indiana
vs San Antonio
@ Utah
vs Denver
vs New Orleans
vs LA Lakers

Can't see the Clippers making the jump. A lot of road games against tough opponents. 2 games back from Minnesota could be cut in 2 games or just as easily be made to 4 games back. Very tough. 

Jay

Thunder blew that one today big time. Go Celtics!

Rusty00

Hornets only just covered the line today.......... :o :o

Mat0369

The 6'ers are a game out of the 3 seed and a win away from clinching a playoff birth

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 26, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
The 6'ers are a game out of the 3 seed and a win away from clinching a playoff birth
See you in the second round.

TomK

Quote from: Jay on March 26, 2018, 03:39:56 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 26, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
See you in the second round.
Are you expecting the Cavs to drop to 4th?

Mat0369

I think the Cavs are probably good enough to hold on to it. It could come down to their April H2H match for who gets it. 6'ers have been really inconsistent as well so who knows where they fall.

Playoffs officially clinched though

Mat0369

Holz

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 27, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
Fultz is playing!

imagine if he actually starts playing like a number 1 pick.

do you want Lebron in philly?