Ringos 2021 Team

Started by Ringo, December 23, 2020, 07:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Will you have the suitable coverage if Danger cops 2 weeks and Scott gets dropped? You'll be losing two weeks of Premium scores to be getting one of Berry/Brockman which could be a recipe for disaster. I guess it depends on if you're going for the league win or making a tilt at overall. If you're looking at overall I feel Danger to Dunkley will leave you in the best spot for correction trades the following week.

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 22, 2021, 06:44:30 PM
Will you have the suitable coverage if Danger cops 2 weeks and Scott gets dropped? You'll be losing two weeks of Premium scores to be getting one of Berry/Brockman which could be a recipe for disaster. I guess it depends on if you're going for the league win or making a tilt at overall. If you're looking at overall I feel Danger to Dunkley will leave you in the best spot for correction trades the following week.
Should have mentioned 50/50 on keeping as I did in ADT team. 

Colliwobblers

reckon danger has to get 3... so probably get 1.

not considering williams for danger? nothing surer than carlton needing a third midfielder...

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 22, 2021, 10:54:09 PM
reckon danger has to get 3... so probably get 1.

not considering williams for danger? nothing surer than carlton needing a third midfielder...
Considered it but just feel Titchell or Dunks may be the better scorers. Still not convinced on Williams yet. Targeting him after 3 decent games to show what he is doing.

Colliwobblers

Yeah can't go wrong with either of those Titch is what he is and just about anyone wearing a bulldogs jumpers good for a ton given the style theyr'e playing. I don't think williams is near the level of those premium mids but so cheap and a potential DEF keeper.

Sticking with the rucks? I don't see me downgrading but I khow they aren't going to score like in the past with the new game. Not until the coaches find a way to jam it up and make footy ugly again. Here's hoping they can't find a way!

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 22, 2021, 11:11:28 PM
Yeah can't go wrong with either of those Titch is what he is and just about anyone wearing a bulldogs jumpers good for a ton given the style theyr'e playing. I don't think williams is near the level of those premium mids but so cheap and a potential DEF keeper.

Sticking with the rucks? I don't see me downgrading but I khow they aren't going to score like in the past with the new game. Not until the coaches find a way to jam it up and make footy ugly again. Here's hoping they can't find a way!
I am sticking with the rucks as I am sure GG will start to work it out.  may not get back to the the big scores but will probably be Top 2 again this year,  Saturday night both Big O and Hickey tonned up and that was basically due to their work around the ground as well.

Ringo

Rd 2 Results

Rd 2 Score 2173
Rd 2 Position: 27013
Overall Position: 16069 (Up 236)

Trades completed - Dangerfield to Mitchell and Bramble to Jordon. 

Rd 3 Probably sitting - Dow an issue - Will use Sharp as floating donut if not selected because of flexibility with DPP. Fullarton unsure but happy to sit with him as well.  Basically no rookies I feel comfortable with to down grade. Just need to ensure that play right rookies on field eg Campbells 118 on bench.  May swap Campbell and Brockman and and sit Dow on bench,

Any comments welcome.

Telescopic

Hey Ringo,

I think you need to pull the trigger on Cripps, who could you get him to - if you were to consider a trade?

Mat0369

Neale is a bigger issue than Cripps if I'm being honest. I watched the majority of the first half on my phone and he was downright horrid.

Colliwobblers

Walkers BE is -114 he'll go up $90k plus this week and pay for himself if you had the money in the bank to upgrade Dow you'd have that money back in profit next round.

If not, I'm considering Cripps amongst others to Walker. He's too much profit to ignore even if he immediately tapers right off, can be justified as a rookie correction trade I reckon, and if you get even a few more weeks of that scoring BONUS.

Mat0369

Neale to Macrae/Dunkley and Dow to Walker would actually work. You could also pocket a ton of cash from the Dunkley trade. Neale has a ridiculous BE and the Lions could get abused at the stoppages by the Pies on Thursday.

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 30, 2021, 12:16:24 AM
Neale to Macrae/Dunkley and Dow to Walker would actually work. You could also pocket a ton of cash from the Dunkley trade. Neale has a ridiculous BE and the Lions could get abused at the stoppages by the Pies on Thursday.
Thanks Matt that is something I am considering  but in the back of my mind am I burning 2 trades,  Walker with the huge B/e will rise in cash and allow one of Zeibell. Daniher or himself up to Marshall in a few Rounds and also Danger back in.
Thoughts on Bont though as an alternative.

Bully

Enter the Greenwood

Telescopic

He's been heavily tagged this last 4-weeks. Collingwood won't tag unless Greenwood plays, even then Buckley sounded like we won't. Dogs will go H2H, dons won't bother and Teague has never shown an interest in tagging. I'm confident Neale is averaging back over 105-110 in 4 weeks time. Not sure trading him is the right move tbh.

coglan13

I'm planning to bring him in in a few weeks time after he's bottomed out. If I had him I'd be holding.