Ubeautlegends - What to do with 4 trades?

Started by ubeaut, August 02, 2012, 01:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

Team -

Goddard,Deledio,Shaw,Johnson,Heppell,Adcock,Lake  (Morris,S.Shaw)

Ablett,Pendlebury,Selwood,Priddis,Cotchin,Watson  (Gibson,Treloar)

Cox,Giles  (Campbell,Derikx)

Franklin,Sidebottom,Dangerfield,Pavlich,Chapman,O'Keefe,Zorko  (Gumbleton,Patton)

133 K in bank.

This week trading revolves around Cox and Franklin playing. My plan was to get another ruck and another floating mid/fwd backup.
Cox will get a rest either this week or vs Port in r21(2nd week of finals). Problem is Derikx and Campbell aren't playing and their price is low making it hard to afford anyone other than Mumford if I want a mid/fwd as well.

How do I get more cash? Downgrade Morris/Shaw? to who? (missed Baguely thought he had shaky JS but looks like staying with Bombers injuries)

If Cox plays this week then I can have a look at Mummy first(if he plays ::)) Not sure about him at all with Pyke there doing well but he's so cheap and capable of huge scores. Rather Jacobs but can't afford him.(and he was in doubt last week)

Then I still need a backup fwd/mid. Hoping maybe Goodesy (also cheap) will fire as he usually does end of season. Swans have big games coming up and he lifts for them. Patton needs to go but he's also too cheap to upgrade easily.

Love any input please :)

Ringo

Tom Bell maybe a downgrade option for Shaw/Morris to get cash.  JS at Carlton would be only issue.

ubeaut

Cheers Ringo. Yeah thought about Bell but really need all players playing if possible as this years horrendous injury and rotation is still happening week in week out.

If Carlton couldn't make the 8 then they would blood him for sure but despite injuries they have lots of backs to choose from.

Anyone else? Please?

ubeaut

BUMP

I still have 4 trades. I've kinda given up trying to plan too much ahead and have to just take it week by week depending on injuries/form etc./league games etc. For example as long as Cox is playing and Giles is scoring well (he has GC and Dees coming up) there's no need for another ruck. Still scored 2625 and rose to 858 overall but want to improve on that.

And I'm not sure on Fyfe or Goodes for my DPP floating backup.

Any suggestions?

Ringo

Would be tempted to go Treloar to Couch and then Gumbleton/Patton to a forward of your choosing with cash available. Fyfe or Johnson would be my choice, Would still leave 2 trades for you plus cash.