CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Any club in the epl would happily take him tbh

Cicjose

http://www.dw.de/bundesliga-breaks-2-billion-euro-mark-in-revenue/a-16545937

Germany's 18 Bundesliga clubs have broken the 2 billion euro ($2.66 billion) revenue mark for the first time. Last season was the eighth consecutive time Germany's top football league posted an annual turnover record.

Bundesliga clubs posted a combined profit after tax of 55 million euros and a total turnover of 2.08 billion euros, the German football league (DFL) said Wednesday in its annual Bundesliga report.

Second division clubs also posted a record turnover with 384.5 million euros â€" a 7.4 percent increase from last season.

The Bundesliga is also the most popular league in the world in game-by-game attendance, boasting an average of 44,293 fans per match last season - an increase of 2,000 from 2010-11

CrowsFan

What has that got to do with Chelsea? ???

Tominator

UP THE SWANS <3

Swansea into the Capital One Cup final, Chelsea couldn't beat us in two games, I guess money doesn't buy you championships ey Roman?

Cicjose

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 25, 2013, 01:23:53 AM

considering what they did last night why cant we celebrate a good league

Luigi197

2-2 Draw between Chelsea and Brentford, at Brentford in the FA Cup. Torres scored..

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cicjose on January 25, 2013, 01:59:35 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 25, 2013, 01:23:53 AM

considering what they did last night why cant we celebrate a good league
Well you can, but this thread is specifically labled as a Chelsea thread. You could have easily made another thread, just seems odd you would post about the Bundesliga in this thread...

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 28, 2013, 02:19:49 PM
2-2 Draw between Chelsea and Brentford, at Brentford in the FA Cup. Torres scored..
Lucky to get that from what I hear. Torres sucks!

tbagrocks

I would imagine it's the last few months at Chelsea for Fernando, draw not so good because we really need more match fittness ::)

Jukes

I said with ten minutes left in the match and my chelski-mate was bagging torres that he'd score to save your arses, and he did :P

They should hope they can use Torres as a bartering tool to bring in another forward, ie Torres and 30mil for Cavani, etc.

elephants

Keep Torres.

He's scored some important goals for us. The real Fernando is there, screaming to get out... I feel it.

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on January 28, 2013, 07:07:45 PM
Keep Torres.

He's scored some important goals for us. The real Fernando is there, screaming to get out... I feel it.
Coud a loan spell of 3-6 months take some pressure off him and reinvigorate him maybe?

Tominator

So can somebody tell me what have Chelsea accomplished by sacking Di Matteo for Rafa Benitez ?

Out of the Capital One Cup (thanks to my team SWANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Way way off the pace in the EPL
Knocked out the CL in Group Stage
Lost the Community Shield to Man City
Lost the Europe Super Cup or whatever to Atletico Madrid

Europa League is your only help - what has Benitez done for you ?

Cicjose

Quote from: Tominator on January 29, 2013, 04:04:55 AM
So can somebody tell me what have Chelsea accomplished by sacking Di Matteo for Rafa Benitez ?

Out of the Capital One Cup (thanks to my team SWANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Way way off the pace in the EPL
Knocked out the CL in Group Stage
Lost the Community Shield to Man City
Lost the Europe Super Cup or whatever to Atletico Madrid

Europa League is your only help - what has Benitez done for you ?

the same thing he did at Liverpool?

CrowsFan

To be fair Tom they were already out of the CL, and had lost the Community Shield and Super Cup before Benitez took over.

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 29, 2013, 04:47:41 AM
To be fair Tom they were already out of the CL, and had lost the Community Shield and Super Cup before Benitez took over.
Thank you for this. As much as I still despise Rafa, of the 5 things you listed, he wasn't even responsible for 3 of them...

I know the club's performances are the reason for all this shower, but it's amazing how quick non-Chelsea supporters are to bash us about it...