CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Yeah like the loophole where those arab/russian cows (not racist just hate city/chelsea) can give a 100mil sponsorship to their club which lets them spend an extra 100mil.

tbagrocks

if your gonna b#@ch on this thread, mabye get your own thread like, I am so jealous that I need my own thread to voice my hatred for the great Chelsea and City thread, eh? any way my Chelsea thread would have to be the most populoar on FF surley?? is it because Chelsea are so good that everyone loves us or, that we are so good that everyone has to voice against us?
   either way this thread has gone way beyond my expectations and mabye I should change it however... Chelsea are such a great talking point (oviously) that I may just keep it 8)) I don't want to change it! I have loved Chelsea as long as I have loved the crows, 21 years! so get used to us fella cos we're signing all the good talent (finaly) and people seem to respond to the thread, so if you want a genrel football discussion thread, go and make one and Jukes, exept us for the great team we are 8)

Jukes

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 02, 2012, 10:25:24 PM
if your gonna b#@ch on this thread, mabye get your own thread like, I am so jealous that I need my own thread to voice my hatred for the great Chelsea and City thread, eh? any way my Chelsea thread would have to be the most populoar on FF surley?? is it because Chelsea are so good that everyone loves us or, that we are so good that everyone has to voice against us?
   either way this thread has gone way beyond my expectations and mabye I should change it however... Chelsea are such a great talking point (oviously) that I may just keep it 8)) I don't want to change it! I have loved Chelsea as long as I have loved the crows, 21 years! so get used to us fella cos we're signing all the good talent (finaly) and people seem to respond to the thread, so if you want a genrel football discussion thread, go and make one and Jukes, exept us for the great team we are 8)

tl;dr

Just read the last line, 3 > 1 and 19 > 4

tbagrocks

I got no idea what your saying, am I laughing or crying, lol

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jukes on June 02, 2012, 10:40:43 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 02, 2012, 10:25:24 PM

tl;dr

Just read the last line, 3 > 1 and 19 > 4
ok sorry, I get it, I will probably change it, but let me gloat a little longer as Kings 8)

JBs-Hawks

You are 21 and chuck a tantrum like a 5 year old? That's all I got from your rant, and I'm a Chelsea supporter.

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 03, 2012, 12:14:57 AM
You are 21 and chuck a tantrum like a 5 year old? That's all I got from your rant, and I'm a Chelsea supporter.
:-[

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 03, 2012, 12:14:57 AM
but my mommy said I could play with the other boys

BoredSaint

tbagrocks

Jukes

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jukes on June 03, 2012, 01:11:29 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 03, 2012, 12:52:40 AM
Quote from: BoredSaint on June 03, 2012, 12:47:17 AM
tl;dr

everton is the best 8)
well your display pic might be the best

Nah bro what about Ellyse?
ok yep, she take my cake er, the cake, or someting

BoredSaint

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 03, 2012, 01:13:08 AM
Quote from: Jukes on June 03, 2012, 01:11:29 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 03, 2012, 12:52:40 AM
Quote from: BoredSaint on June 03, 2012, 12:47:17 AM
tl;dr

everton is the best 8)
well your display pic might be the best

Nah bro what about Ellyse?
ok yep, she take my cake er, the cake, or someting
Whilst Ellyse is hot.. She does not beat kaya aka dp girl ;)

Jukes

tbag this is actually a good thread, after reading your message fully. Good job.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on June 02, 2012, 06:52:55 PM
Idiot selfish chelsea. Them and city are ruining the game. One big singing should be max per window.

Your point is flowering ridiculous. Selfish Chelsea? Really? The aim of the game is to win as many games as possible... Is Chelsea not trying to do that? flower sake.