CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Hazard scored 20 goals and got 15 assists playing centrally last season. I think you should let him play there, plus considering he said he would sign for the club that would play him in his preferred position you would expect him to play central.

remon tea

Forget the transfer fee, sign Hulk up just because of his brilliant name :p

tbagrocks

Quote from: remon tea on June 02, 2012, 01:41:22 AM
Forget the transfer fee, sign Hulk up just because of his brilliant name :p
yeah I want the incredible Hulk, the Hulkenburger, the I'll never join Hulk city, we getting this? do we even have a manager? probably not

Jukes

Hazards career: 192 games, 50 goals and 38 assists for club. 27 international app for 2 goals.  "Future superstar worth 35mil"
Kagawas career: 198 games, 86 goals and 45 assists for club. 30 international caps for 10 goals. Gonna be signed for 17mil.

Shinji is better.

elephants

Let's access in 5 years, eh Jukes. I agree both are going to be stars though.

CrowsFan

Kagawa did play in division 2 of the J League though for 3 seasons...

Jukes

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 02, 2012, 01:15:47 PM

When he was about 18! Hazard has dominated in France, while Kagawa dominated (got player of the year for league) in Germany. Bundesliga is just behind epl in terms of competitiveness/ownageness.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jukes on June 02, 2012, 06:05:21 PM

When he was about 18! Hazard has dominated in France, while Kagawa dominated (got player of the year for league) in Germany. Bundesliga is just behind epl in terms of competitiveness/ownageness.
if Chelsea ( I mean Roman A) rated him he'd be wearing blue

CrowsFan

Quote from: Jukes on June 02, 2012, 06:05:21 PM

Yes I know he was young, but I'm just saying it's hard to compare the stats when he has played 3 years in an average league whereas Hazard has spent his entire senior career in Ligue 1.

But in saying that I do rate Kagawa extremely highly and and am very happy he is coming to United :D I also reckon he will settle in faster than Hazard does at Chelsea since the bundesliga is more similar to the EPL than ligue 1 is :)

tbagrocks

hay Ele? you happy with going for Hulk? with all those att mids we already have? and Fernando awnsering his critics? any way I love what Hulk does

CrowsFan

Hulk isn't an attacking mid. He is winger or striker

BoredSaint

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 02, 2012, 06:42:38 PM
Hulk isn't an attacking mid. He is winger or striker
Correct and will be replacing Kalou in the team

mid and fwd of chelsea will something like this

Torres
Hulk- Mata- Ramires
    Hazard- Lampard

Sturridge perhaps off the bench as well as Malouda? no idea if hes leaving or staying.. also have miereles who should move cause hes not going to get game time

Jukes

Idiot selfish chelsea. Them and city are ruining the game. One big singing should be max per window.

tbagrocks

really? so Madrid 10 years ago? United? Milan 80s, wow big call, we're just trying to close the gap on the only comp in the world where the same boring teams buy allthe best players and never have a draft? so the biggest teams will always be the biggest and no one else gets a look in, get stuffed

go City and Chelsea, bridge that gap!

BoredSaint

Quote from: Jukes on June 02, 2012, 06:52:55 PM
Idiot selfish chelsea. Them and city are ruining the game. One big singing should be max per window.
This is quite true.. which is why FIFA has stepped in with the new Financial Fair Play rules to help minimise this..

Of course there are loopholes around this..

And its also the reason I prefer to follow teams other than the big rich ones ;) just a bit more interesting to watch. GO EVERTTOONNN