British XV Round 9 Team and OOP Lodgements and Banter Discussion

Started by GoLions, May 16, 2016, 06:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

LF

iZander

Rusty00

The last 2 weeks I thought we were gone and then pulled out a win. This week thought we were cruising to a comfortable win and then Heath bloody Shaw decides to have 36 kicks in a game :o :(

Nice win Breakers

Ringo

And we Captained him as well which got us the win  :D :D

Not quite enough though for highest individual score

GoLions

Just doing final score adjustments now

Bunnies get 29 for Webster as OOP Ruck

Hawks get 41 for Lambert as OOP ruck

Leeches get 64 as Luke McDonald should come in instead of Weller to replace Tyson

Let me know if I've missed anything else :)

kilbluff1985

GoLions

Final match results!

Damn, how about some of these matches!

Breakers with the HUGE upset over the Werewolves, although I did give them a slight chance after last week :P

Knights keep their season alive with a good win over the Dragons, who now really need a win to get back into the 8

Badgers do it comfortably over the Rams

Hoods top score against the Leeches, leaving them out of the 8 due to percentage! Oddly enough, the team keeping them out is the Leeches ;D

Giants almost get another huge upset for the round! So close to knocking off the Hurricanes, oh what could have been :(

Steins so close to defeating the Hawks! For a moment I thought they had the win, then realized Hawks still needed their OOP ruck added :P

Owls get over the Magic fairly easily, meaning the Magic will likely look to 2017. The Owls, however, are eyeing off a top 4 spot if they can get another win next week

Hedgies get a nice percentage boost, moving up to 7th on the ladder, Bunnies fall to 10th

GoLions

Spite

I'm terrified of playing the Giants over the next few years. Their young guns they have recruited are insane. Another good draft pick this year as well as natural development, I'd say they'll be around the 8 next year and for a long time to come for sure.

Hedgies with a few on the trot now :)

Ringo

Top 2 look settled at the moment with a 2 and 3 game break over the rest. Quite a logjam for the next 6 positions.

Everyone chasing the Hurricanes and as we have seen this week any team can beat any other wihen on.  Giants will be scary in 2 years time though.  Lack of depth at the moment costing them and this is being attended to.

Rids

Cheers lads! At least there is some recognition of what Nostra and I have done so far. Depth is the issue this year but next year the Giants will be much improved once again.