Rumour Mill has just been updated to include bright colours and shiz

specky92

Isn't Higuain to Arsenal a done deal?

Tominator

Quote from: specky92 on May 20, 2013, 02:09:04 PM
Isn't Higuain to Arsenal a done deal?

its not official yet from what I know, haven't seen many sources to back it up

elephants

Rooney to Chelsea links are getting stronger by the day. Roondog was nowhere to be seen in the United starting lineup or even bench yesterday against WBA!

Tominator

Liverpool may grab Kolo Toure on a free transfer at the end of the year if he doesn't sign a new contract with Manchester City

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on May 21, 2013, 01:26:28 PM
Liverpool may grab Kolo Toure on a free transfer at the end of the year if he doesn't sign a new contract with Manchester City

#steal

Tominator

tbagrocks

Quote from: Tominator on May 21, 2013, 06:09:03 PM
shock of the summer  -  Mourinho has left for Chelsea  :o

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8724852/Jose-Mourinho-to-leave-Real-Madrid-at-end-of-the-season
Nah this is the shock of the summer :o

Mourinho has left for Chelsea and brought Ronaldo with him :o

CrowsFan

Mourinho obviously going to Chelsea, but on my opinion Ronaldo is too loyal to United to play for Chelsea. He's always said he loves United and the time he spent there, but it was his childhood dream to play for Madrid. My only concern is he would never go to another English club whilst SAF was on charge, but now that he's resigned he may feel like its ok to play somewhere else. I hope not though...

tbagrocks

Well, I can see Ronaldo straight to United, Suddenly the Premier League has appeal!

I see after a few positional changes, player and coach, EPL fame continues

Tominator

Tony Pulis has apparently stood down as Stoke boss!!

Tominator

And apparently Michael Laudrup's agent was at Stamford Bridge on Sunday to see the game - strong chance he may be Everton's next manager... I hope he stays with Swansea!

Hawka

Quote from: Tominator on May 22, 2013, 12:45:22 AM
And apparently Michael Laudrup's agent was at Stamford Bridge on Sunday to see the game - strong chance he may be Everton's next manager... I hope he stays with Swansea!
YEEEESS! i will take that! better then all these other names being floated around

Nige

Noooo Laudrup can't leave Swansea.  :(

But yeah, apparently Akinfenwa is being released by Northampton Town.  :o

Tominator

Stoke and Pulis have parted ways - di Matteo and Benitez are the two favourites

I think RDM would be a great fit for Swansea or Everton